- Saturday, March 7: Open 11am - 11pm.
- Saturday, March 7 2:30-5:30pm: Open Mic w/ Lady Zeitgeist. We welcome artists of all styles and mediums, though we do ask that everyone does ORIGINAL MATERIAL ONLY. As we don't have a PA system, this event is acoustic/bring your own small amp (micro cube, pignose, etc).
- Saturday, March 7 6-8pm: SF Citadel Newbie Munch. We’re here to answer your questions in this comfortable environment and welcome you into the SF Citadel community. We’ll go over the SF Citadel rules, basics of dungeon etiquette, give you guidance about how to meet new people and make friends, tell you about volunteering, and answer any questions you may have about SF Citadel or the greater BDSM, kink and Leather communities.
- Sunday, March 8: Open 11am - 10pm.
- Sunday, March 8 2-3pm: Pre-XX Hypnosis Skill Share Beginner's Tea
- Sunday, March 8 3-5pm: XX Hypnosis Skill Share: All About Bottoms. This month, we'll be focusing on the experience of being hypnotized. Bottoms tops and switches are welcome to come and discuss how to improve aptitude as a hypnosis subject, what the negotiation process is like for bottoms, and what subjects like in hypnotists. For the hands-on portion of this month, we will give some time for some semi-structured time to practice some of the techniques and ideas discussed. This would be a great opportunity for people curious about being hypnotized to top from the bottom and get the experience they'd like to try.
- Monday, March 9: Open 7am - 10pm.
- Monday, March 9 2-6pm: Monday Afternoon D&D 5e Gaming Group. We will be running an ongoing Dungeons and Dragons fifth edition tabletop RPG campaign at Wicked Grounds every Monday at 2pm. Come join us for monster slaying, dimension jumping, loot hoarding, and excessive use of dice, for newbies and pros alike.
- Monday, March 9 7-8:30pm: Society of Janus Newbie Only Coffee Social. Join us with other new folk on the second Monday evenings of the month. You can come as many times as you like while you still consider yourself new(ish) to the scene. We'll be answering questions and sharing experiences from having been in the scene for a couple years. Meet fellow newbies in a respectful and low-pressure setting where there are no stupid questions.
- Tuesday, March 10: Open 7am - 10pm.
- Tuesday, March 10 8-10pm: Stampede!. A social for human animal players of all stripes. Ponies! Puppies! Zebras! Baby lions! And their handlers, of course. Whatever your human animal, you can feel free to express it here!
- Tuesday, March 10 8-10pm: Chair Massage with Randy.
- Wednesday, March 11: Open 7am - 11pm. Be sure to hold onto your receipts for $10 or more at Wicked Grounds today to get discounted admission to Bondage a Go Go tonight!
- Wednesday, March 11 7-9pm: TNG FemDom Munch. The TNG Femdom Munch is a discussion and social group geared toward dommes and subs under 35. Each munch will start off with a discussion on a D/s related topic followed by time to socialize and be merry. All are welcome, from newbies to the very experienced. This is a great munch for young dommes and subs new to the area and looking for new friends and play partners.
- Thursday, March 12: Open 7am - 11pm.
- Thursday, March 12 7-9pm: NEW! Sex Magick Coffee Social. Interested in using sex or BDSM as fuel for your magickal practice? Already practicing sex magick and want to swap notes with others? Join us for the first Sex Magick Coffee Social at Wicked Grounds. We will be talking about magic(k) broadly, and all practitioners from all traditions (or none!) are welcome. We are also open to all ages, genders, relationship dynamics, kink predilections, and orientations (or lack thereof).
- Thursday, March 12: 8-10pm: Chair Massage with Randy.
- Friday, March 13: Open 7am - 11pm.
- Friday, March 13 7-9pm: Kinky & Crafty Munch: Everything Rubber!. Crafty and Kinky is your DIY paradise were you can bring kinky and vanilla projects alike, and hang out with some other crafty people. If you love sharing space and chatting with other crafters while you craft, or if you just like watching other folks work and are interested in DIY, this is a munch you won't want to miss! This month we'll be bringing in some rubber to work with, but any craft project is welcome.
- Saturday, March 14: Open 11am - 11pm.
- Sunday, March 15: Open 11am - 10pm.
- Sunday, March 15 2-4pm: NEW! Let's Build a Scene!. Scenes are the backbone of our kinky play. Yet, they can be daunting to create. From negotiation to props, from public to private, this munch is a way for the expert and the beginner to share thoughts, ideas, and concerns, pick up new ideas and ways of exploring scene building and play. Each munch will cover a bit of safety, a bit of fun and help you negotiate hotter and better scenes while giving you a chance for a bit of mingling to discuss the topic and make new kinky friends.
- Sunday, March 15 6-9pm: Bring Your Human Animal Night!. This month we're bringing back an old favourite for many, Bring Your Human Animal Night! BYHAN is a laid-back petplay event, hosted by Denali Winter, creator of Petplaypalace.com! Come get in a little semi-public petplay in a relaxed environment surrounded by accepting kinksters!
We have lots of new events and munches starting in March:
WickedMir is a rope nerd, bibliophile, coffee roaster and a proud Wicked Grounds owner.