- Friday, Feb 27: Open 7am - 11pm.
- Saturday, Feb 28: Open 11am - 11pm.
- Saturday, Feb 28 6-10pm: Wicked Games. Wicked Games is a monthly event at Wicked Grounds Cafe. It is an opportunity to relax, play come games (everything from cards to board games to social games) with other kinky people in a friendly and inviting space.
- Sunday, March 1: Open 11am - 10pm.
- Sunday, March 1 1-3pm: Rubber Men of San Francisco Open Meeting.
- Sunday, March 1 4-6pm: Dr Who Perv Society. Crank up your TARDIS and your anti-Dalek gun, and get ready to join us for an afternoon of coffee, geekery, and gutter talk. Once again, the Doctor Who Perv Society is in session.
- Sunday, March 1 7-9pm: A Very Queer, Kinky Purim. Purim is often called the Jewish Mardi Gras. Join us for a night of revelry, silly costumes, noisemakers, playacting and general shenanigans. We're dreaming up special goodies for the occasion, from hamentaschen to pomegranate lemonade. We will act out the whole damn megillah, in as campy a fashion as possible. Plan to gather around 7, and start reading the megillah at 7:30 or so.
- Monday, March 2: Open 7am - 10pm.
- Monday, March 2 2-6pm: Monday Afternoon D&D 5e Gaming Group. Starting on March Second with Character creation we will be running an ongoing Dungeons and Dragons fifth edition tabletop RPG campaign at Wicked Grounds every Monday at 2pm. Come join us for monster slaying, dimension jumping, loot hoarding, and excessive use of dice, for newbies and pros alike.
- Monday, March 2 7:30-9:30pm: Humiliation Munch: Chastity with GoAskAlice. This month, we're talking about chastity, for both males and females. And since this is the humiliation munch, we'll focus on the mental side, on ways to bring the power and denial into your sub's awareness. Our guest, GoAskAlice, will even have some devices to show us.
- Tuesday, March 3: Open 7am - 10pm.
- Tuesday, March 3 7-9pm: Godless Perverts Social Club. Join us for an evening of conversation and socializing. Community is one of the reasons we started Godless Perverts. There are few enough places to land when you decide that you’re an atheist; far fewer if you’re also LGBT, queer, kinky, poly, trans, or are just interested in sexuality. All orientations, genders, and kinks (or lack thereof) welcome.
- Tuesday, March 3 8-10pm: Chair Massage with Randy.
- Wednesday, March 4: Open 7am - 11pm. Be sure to hold onto your receipts for $10 or more at Wicked Grounds today to get discounted admission to Bondage a Go Go tonight!
- Wednesday, March 4 6-10pm: deGiotto Mini Rope Trunk Show. Come see everything you need to start -- or build -- your rope collection and keep it in good working order. This is a great time to talk with a rigger about the various styles of rope and the best books to take your ropework to the next level. This is also a great time to talk with us about what you'd like to see as we continue building our rope collection!
- Wednesday, March 4 7-9pm: Rope Bite!. Whether you've been tying up your friends since you were 5 or have just picked up your first piece of rope, you are welcome here! Bring rope, drink a cup of coffee or tea, and meet a new friend. This is a pansexual, all-inclusive gathering for those over 18 (age requirement for the café).
- Thursday, March 5: Open 7am - 11pm.
- Thursday, March 5 6-7pm: SoJ Helping Hands Community Service Group Kick-Off. This meetup up is the inaugural meeting of a new community service and volunteer group. This first meeting is intended to gather a few like minded people, brainstorm ideas for possible service projects, get contacts for groups/organizations for whom we could volunteer, and encourage people to help set up such events.
- Thursday, March 5 7:30-9:30pm: Elegant D/s Munch. Our Philosophy? Any type of scene, request, guidance or service can be done in a gracious & elegant manner. If we have to prove our authority by raising our voices, or creating an uproar, we have already lost center. In our Munch we will discuss: High Protocol Manners, Style & Dress, Courtesy & Deportment.
- Thursday, March 5: 8-10pm: Chair Massage with Randy.
- Friday, March 6: Open 7am - 11pm.
- Saturday, March 7: Open 11am - 11pm.
- Saturday, March 7 2:30-5:30pm: Open Mic w/ Lady Zeitgeist. We welcome artists of all styles and mediums, though we do ask that everyone does ORIGINAL MATERIAL ONLY. As we don't have a PA system, this event is acoustic/bring your own small amp (micro cube, pignose, etc).
- Saturday, March 7 6-8pm: SF Citadel Newbie Munch. We’re here to answer your questions in this comfortable environment and welcome you into the SF Citadel community. We’ll go over the SF Citadel rules, basics of dungeon etiquette, give you guidance about how to meet new people and make friends, tell you about volunteering, and answer any questions you may have about SF Citadel or the greater BDSM, kink and Leather communities.
- Sunday, March 8: Open 11am - 10pm.
- Sunday, March 8 2-3pm: Pre-XX Hypnosis Skill Share Beginner's Tea
- Sunday, March 8 3-5pm: XX Hypnosis Skill Share: All About Bottoms. This month, we'll be focusing on the experience of being hypnotized. Bottoms tops and switches are welcome to come and discuss how to improve aptitude as a hypnosis subject, what the negotiation process is like for bottoms, and what subjects like in hypnotists. For the hands-on portion of this month, we will give some time for some semi-structured time to practice some of the techniques and ideas discussed. This would be a great opportunity for people curious about being hypnotized to top from the bottom and get the experience they'd like to try.
We have lots of new events and munches starting in March:
WickedMir is a rope nerd, bibliophile, coffee roaster and a proud Wicked Grounds owner.