The nights are cooling down, but we've got everything you need to keep things hot.
Here are just a few reasons to come say howdy this week:
- Monday, 11/9: Open 8am - 10pm. New to kink? Have questions? Everyone does. Get yours answered by one of the nation's longest-running BDSM education groups at the Society of Janus Newcomers Only Coffee Social. 7-8:30pm in the back room of Wicked Grounds.
- Tuesday, 11/10: Open 8am - 10pm. Into or curious about pony play? Join the good folks of Stampede to learn more about this elegant fetish.
- Wednesday, 11/11: Open 8am - 11pm. The TNG FemDom Munch meets from 7-9pm and is open to all female dominants under 40 and their well-behaved submissives. And be sure to hold onto your receipt for $10 or more to get discounted admission to Bondage-a-Go-Go at the Cat Club.
- Thursday, 11/12: Open 8am - 10pm. (NOTE: The Sex Magick Coffee Social will meet on Thursday 11/19 this month.)
- Friday, 11/13: Cafe open 8am - 10pm. Want to make your own kink toys? Or just hang out with kinksters while working on any craft project? Come out for Crafty & Kinky from 7-9pm. At Dark Odyssey: Surrender this weekend? Come by and say howdy at the Wicked Grounds Vending and Schmooze Room. We'll be open from noon till around 11pm.
- Saturday, 11/14: Cafe open 11am - 10pm. Interested in or curious about erotic lactation? Join us for the brand new Milk Munch from noon-2pm. If you're at DO/S, swing by our Wicked Grounds Vending and Schmooze Room between 10am - 11pm for toys, books, and emergency bondage rope!
- Sunday, 11/15: Cafe open 11am - 10pm. Kinky Coders meets from 1-4pm and Bring Your Human Animal Night will meet from 6-9pm. If you're at DO/S, swing by our Wicked Grounds Vending and Schmooze Roombetween 10am - 11pm to get your last shot at our toys, rope, books and more!
- Monday, 11/16: Cafe open 8am - 10pm. All Dark Odyssey: Surrender staff, volunteers, presenters and vendors are cordially invited to join us at Wicked Grounds for Post DO/S Decompression and get 10% off all of your food and drink at the cafe as our way of saying thanks for this great event!
See you at Wicked Grounds!