Seems like school is getting back in session for a lot of people, but that doesn’t mean the fun has to stop! We’re also a great place to come and work on all your college courses and homework. Of course we’re a good place to come do work in general too. Even with all our events, we’re still a café! Can’t wait to see you!
We are open 8am till 10pm every weekday, and 11am - 10pm every weekend.
Need some more reasons to stop by? We're glad you asked!
- Friday, August 26: New to the kink and BDSM community, and looking to meet others and learn more? Then the Foundations Munch, from 6-8pm, is perfect for you. Foundations is a BDSM 101 education group that usually puts on a small demo class.
- Saturday, August 27: Want to get out of the house and just have some fun socializing with other kinksters? From 6-10pm will be the Wicked Gamesmunch. Come out to your local kink coffee shop with friends, or meet some new ones and just enjoy playing anything from card games to board games of all kinds.
- Sunday, August 28: The monthly FTM Munch will be meeting from 1-3pm. Are you kinky(interested), FAAB(Female assigned at birth) and identify as a man, trans guy, FTM, boi, or similar? Come and hang out, socialize, and discuss your experiences within the kink community. After that, from 4-6pm is the Cuddle Munch and Workshop. This is a safe place to explore connection and physical touch through gentle, non-sexual, intimacy. You will be guided through a series of group exercises in a safe and comfortable environment. Are you into spirituality? Do you use it in the bedroom or curious about doing so? Well from 7-9pm is the Kinky Spirituality Munch, and this months theme is all about trance.
- Monday, August 29: No munches happening today, but you are always welcome to stop in for some quality time.
- Tuesday, August 30: Are you a Rope Enthusiast? Planning on going to Bay Area Rope Club (BARC) Rope Night? Stop by Wicked Grounds from 6-7pm for the Pre-meet Munch for some coffee and socializing before the event at Alchemy.
- Wednesday, August 31: Planning on attending Bondage-A-Go-Go(BAGG)? Never been before? Or have you gone and felt a bit overwhelmed? Or maybe you just want to socialize before heading to the club? Then stop by from 8-10pm for the Pre-BAGG Munch where you can meet some new comers or some long time goers in a relaxing environment before the night gets heated up around the corner. Remember to hold onto your receipt of more than $10 to get a discount at the door.
- Thursday, September 1: From 7-8pm is the monthly Little Scouts Meeting. This is where the Little Scouts and other age-players plan their coming month’s events.
- Friday, September 2: No munches today, but of course we’re always open.
- Saturday, September 3: Are you a trans woman, or transfeminine non-binary person? Are you seeking to socialize with others like yourself? Then the Transfeminine Munch will be perfect for you. The munch will go from 7-9pm and is just a safe place for any transfem person to come and just be yourself with others like yourself.
- Sunday, September 4: Rubber Men of San Francisco meetup is from 1-3pm. Are you a fan of the Doctor? You know which one! The Dr. Who Perv Society Meeting will be here from 4-6pm. For all of you kinky and queer people who love Dr. Who and want a place where you can share your passion for the show with other fans in a fun social environment.