Feeling tied down? And not in the fun way? Then come on into your friendly neighborhood kinky coffee shop! We’ll help you get tied up in the best ways! Or perhaps just make you an amazing milkshake or some other tasty treat!
We are open 8am till 10pm every weekday, and 11am - 10pm every weekend.
Need some more reasons to stop by? We're glad you asked!
- Friday, August 19: Are you a furry? Do you enjoy them, or their anthropomorphic art? Then come to the Furry Friends Munch from 7-9pm. This is a great place to bring your sketchbooks, notebooks, ears and tails, or just yourself!
- Saturday, August 20: Do you want to try out some fun toys? Learn how to use them properly? 12-2pm will be the first Queer Sphere Presents: Caffeinated Skills. Do you enjoy arts and crafts? I know, who doesn’t? Then you should come out to Crafty and Kinky, from 3-5pm. This month is on mandala coloring books!
- Sunday, August 21: Kinky Coders will be from 1-4pm to work on programming projects, networking, picking up new languages, and making new friends! All experience levels are welcome. It’s a great place to get out of the house and meet with other Kinky Coders in a fun co-working and networking environment. Also the monthly Bring Your Human Animal Night will be happening from 7-9pm. This is a time for human animals and their handlers to come for some fun socializing and to romp around in a fun and safe environment.
- Monday, August 22: Are you a model, sex worker, or performer? Then come to our new Models Munch, from 5-7pm. This munch is intended to discuss stories, network, and provide a safe space for others like yourself to come and socialize. Remember, no cameras here without consent. Are you a dominant? Do you fall under the queer spectrum? Well the Queer Sphere Dominant Discussion Group is coming to Wicked Grounds every fourth Wednesday from 6:30-9pm. This is a monthly discussion group for Queer Dominants to come socialize and learn from others.
- Tuesday, August 23: Are you a Rope Enthusiast? Planning on going to Bay Area Rope Club (BARC) Rope Night? Stop by Wicked Grounds from 6-7pm for the Pre-meet Munch for some coffee and socializing before the event at Alchemy. Do you enjoy playing games (board, card, etc) while dressed up in your kink gear? Or does that sound like your new favorite activity? Then come on down to Game Gear from 7:30-10pm, Wicked Ground’s munch for game and kink gear enthusiasts alike. Dressing up is encouraged, but not required. Also, from 7:30-9pm is the Self-Suspenders Munch in the back of the cafe. This munch is intended for beginners and intermediates alike (and even those that are extremely advanced). No rope skills required - maybe we can teach you your first harness or single column tie!
- Wednesday, August 24: This Wednesday is The San Francisco Littles Munch from 6-9pm, and is open to anyone who's into or curious about consensual age play between adults. So whether you identify as a big, a little, a switch, or if you're still exploring, or just looking to have fun, play, and meet like people, then this might be the munch for you! Also, remember to hang onto your receipt of $10 or more to get a discount atBondage-a-Go-Go.
- Thursday, August 25: The monthly Unsocial Social will be meeting from 7:30-9:30pm. This munch is a community and gathering for those with social anxiety or shyness to support one another. Especially those who identify as kinky and/or poly.
- Friday, August 26: New to the kink and BDSM community, and looking to meet others and learn more? Then the Foundations Munch, from 6-8pm, is perfect for you. Foundations is a BDSM 101 education group that usually puts on a small demo class.
- Saturday, August 27: Want to get out of the house and just have some fun socializing with other kinksters? From 6-10pm will be the Wicked Gamesmunch. Come out to your local kink coffee shop with friends, or meet some new ones and just enjoy playing anything from card games to board games of all kinds.
- Sunday, August 28: The monthly FTM Munch will be meeting from 1-3pm. Are you kinky(interested), FAAB(Female assigned at birth) and identify as a man, trans guy, FTM, boi, or similar? Come and hang out, socialize, and discuss your experiences within the kink community. After that, from 4-6pm is the Cuddle Munch and Workshop. This is a safe place to explore connection and physical touch through gentle, non-sexual, intimacy. You will be guided through a series of group exercises in a safe and comfortable environment.