We are open 8am till 10pm every weekday, and 11am - 10pm every weekend.
Need some more reasons to stop by? We're glad you asked!
- Friday, July 29: New to the kink and BDSM community, and looking to meet others and learn more? Then the Foundations Munch, from 6-8pm, is perfect for you. Foundations is a BDSM 101 education group that usually puts on a small demo class. Afterwards, they will be hosting a play party for all interested.
- Saturday, July 30: No munches today, as we will be getting everything ready for Up Your Alley! You can volunteer here.
- Sunday, July 31: UP YOUR ALLEY!!! Also known as Dore Alley. We will be having a booth both at the fair, as well as a pop up in the cafe. We will also be having special hours from 9am-9pm. From 10-11am will be aSober Meetup for any who are looking for some clean and sober people to meet and hang out with before heading over to the fair. Then from 11am-1pm will be the San Francisco Girls of Leather meetup before heading over to Up Your Alley. We will also just be here as our normal cafe selves if you're wanting to stop in. From 7-9pm will be the Kinky Spirituality Munch, focusing on Ecstasis. All faiths welcome!
- Monday, August 1: Exhausted from Dore Alley? Or maybe you aren’t quite ready for the fun to be over yet? Come to Wicked Grounds for Post-Up Your Alley Decompression. Whether you went or not, the air will still be fresh from the festivities of Sunday, and it can be nice to just soak in the fun a little more. Then from 6:30-8:30pm will be the Curious Kinksters Munch, which is a “show and tell” type munch, for people to bring and show off their toys. This munch is great for newbies and experienced players alike to bring their curiosity and have fun.
- Tuesday, August 2: Are you a Rope Enthusiast? Planning on going to Bay Area Rope Club (BARC) Rope Night? Stop by Wicked Grounds from 6-7pm for the Pre-meet Munch for some coffee and socializing before the event at Alchemy. Then from 7-9pm is the Godless Perverts Social Club. This is a munch for socializing with other atheists who are also in the kink, queer, BDSM, etc. community.
- Wednesday, August 3: Are you just getting into rope? Have you been tying knots on your partner(s) for years? Or maybe you just suspend yourself? Ever wonder what type of rope is best for what you want? Then come to the DeGiotto Rope Mini Trunk Show from 6-10pm. Your resident rope-sperts will be there to answer questions and help you find the rope you’re looking for. During that time, our monthly Rope Bite will be in the back from 7-9pm, to help people enjoy their new rope to the fullest. Learn new knots and ties from experts, or find a consenting partner to just practice with. It’s just a time to enjoy the art of rope bondage.
- Thursday, August 4: From 7-8pm is the monthly Little Scouts Meeting. This is where the Little Scouts and other age-players plan their coming month’s events.
- Friday, August 5: No munches today, but please feel free to come in and just enjoy the space.
- Saturday, August 6: The first Total Power Exchange Brunch Munch will be meeting from 11:30am-1:30pm. The purpose of the munch is to offer support, information, and community for those in power/authority lifestyle dynamics, or curious about them. Are you a trans woman, or transfeminine non-binary person? Are you seeking to socialize with others like yourself? Then the Transfeminine Munch will be perfect for you. The munch will go from 7-9pm and is just a safe place for any transfem person to come and just be yourself with others like yourself.
- Sunday, August 7: Rubber Men of San Francisco meetup is from 1-3pm. Are you a fan of the Doctor? You know which one! The Dr. Who Perv Society Meeting will be here from 4-6pm. For all of you kinky and queer people who love Dr. Who and want a place where you can share your passion for the show with other fans in a fun social environment.