- Wednesday, July 25th: Tonight, anyone interested in the community organization Little Scouts should stop by for the July Little Scouts Volunteer Meeting from 6-7pm, before joining us for the Littles Munchfrom 7-9pm! The San Francisco Littles Munch is a munch for ageplayers, and those who are curious. If you want to have a fun night playing games, coloring, and chatting with other littles, Bigs, AB/DLs, and kinky folk, this is the place for you! We are an all-inclusive group, so regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, or kink, you are invited to join us. Breaking out that embarrassing trench coat you wore in the 90s and heading next door to Bondage-A-Go-Go: Beat My Guest with Mr. Washington at Cat Club? Make new friends, learn the rules of the club dungeon at the Julu Pre-BaGG Munch, and remember that you can get a discount at the door with a purchase of food/drink over $10 at the cafe! Just ask your barista for a stamped receipt.
- Thursday, July 26th: Feeling overwhelmed by munches? Looking for a place to connect with folks who identify as on the shyer side? Shy: The Unsocial Social, might be the perfect event for you. From 8-9:30pm, join us in the back for quiet, yet lively, discussion.
- Friday, July 27th: We have a special Watersports Munch tonight from the lovely folks at Yellow & Black as a precursor to Up Your Alley weekend! Yellow & Black is an organization geared towards gay male players interested in watersports, and they wanted to host an event specifically for folks of all genders and sexualities. This munch will focus on three areas: general information, networking and chatting about this particular kink, exploring the possibility of holding a poly play party at SF Catalyst, and planning for the Yellow & Black booth at Up Your Alley on Sunday. Please keep in mind that, as a food service establishment, we can’t allow demos or play of this particular type during the munch, so bring your imaginations and get excited for Up Your Alley! The Kinky Roleplayers Munch will also be taking place tonight from 7-9pm, this month’s topic focuses on integrating dynamics into roleplay!
- Saturday, July 28th: The Clean & Sober munch will be meeting from 6-8pm in the back.
- Sunday, July 29th: We will be open from 9am-9pm and have a special event menu in preparation for Up Your Alley!, happening just a few blocks from the cafe. We will be vending at this iconic street fair, which can be described as a more intimate version of Folsom. Check out our booth and special event menu on site for more! Kinky Spirituality will be meeting in the evening from 7-8:30pm or so, given the early close.