* Wednesday, July 4th: Tonight is Rope Bondage Wednesday at Wicked Grounds! Join us for the DeGiotto Mini Trunk Show, hosted by the cafe from 6-10pm, and Rope Bite from 7-9pm. Interested in bondage rope, but not really sure what you’re into? Come flip through the books we stock and feel up the rope offerings from DeGiotto at the mini trunk show! No question is too new for our kink concierges. Rope Bite is a great event for new and intermediate rope lovers who want to learn new skills and expand their rope knowledge. The munch starts out with a demonstration, and transitions into a cafe-wide rope hangout! Planning on attending Bondage-a-Go-Go: Sindependence Day tonight at Cat Club? Spend $10 or more and get a stamped receipt from your barista to get discounted entry to the club.
* Thursday, July 5th: The Kinky, Queer Revolution Podcast will be recording in the back room from 2-4pm. The Neuro-Divergent Kinksters Munch will be meeting from 4-6pm to discuss the scene, kink, and relationships from a neurodivergent perspective.
* Friday, July 6th: Tonight at the cafe, the FtM Munch (Facebook link) will be meeting from from 6:30-8pm for those who are kinky (or interested), FAAB (female assigned at birth) and identify as a trans guy, FTM, trans boy/boi, and/or similar? Come hang out, socialize, and discuss the experiences we have in the kink community. Announcements of upcoming events or resources that are relative to us are welcome. We will be CLOSING EARLY for the Wicked Grounds Goth Beach Party (Facebook link) from 8pm-1am at the SF Citadel! Wear your cutest goth beach wear, dungeon blacks, vintage Victorian swimsuits, or whatever makes you comfortable, as we get in the dour summer spirit!
* Saturday, July 7th: The SF K9 Unit Open Board Meeting will be from 12-1pm for anyone interested in the work that the SF K9 Unit do in the Bay Area! From 2-4pm, the new Monogamous Munch will be meeting to discuss monogamy in the Bay Area scene. What does monogamy mean to you? Does it allow you to play or do BDSM outside of your relationship? How do you define your monogamy? Sexual, sensual, or intimate? For people not already in a relationship, how do you learn about and explore BDSM? At the Citadel tonight, we’ll be vending at the SoJ Newcomers + Everyone’s Play Party from 8pm onwards.
* Sunday, July 8th: This afternoon, the Erotic Hypnosis Peershare will be meeting from 3-5pm at the cafe, with an introduction for those new to hypnosis, erotic or otherwise, from 2-3pm. This is a discussion and workshop munch where attendees can show everybody something new about hypnosis. Teach and learn some new hypnosis concepts, discuss ethics and consent, learn and practice technique, and meet some new friends. Come with a partner, by yourself, or with a party of all of your best friends. In the evening from 6-8pm, Unity will be meeting in the back. This discussion group/munch is for kinksters, queers, alternative relationship stylers, and general scene goers to get together and find support with one another. It's not easy handling abuse alone: that's what this group is for. We will be getting together once a month to eat, talk, and help support each other in healing any way we can. This is a freely structured discussion group, after an introduction and safe space guidelines are established, you're welcome to talk to one another, pose questions or topics to the group, or just be with us. No participation is required. All that we ask is that everyone keeps an open mind.
All events are open to any Wicked Grounds customer, at any level of kink/BDSM experience. We hope you'll come out and learn more about the extremely diverse SF kink community! Low on funds, and need a safe space? Ask your barista about redeeming a support coffee (or tea, lemonade, etc.), pre-paid by another friendly member of our community.