Pride month is here! Come spend it at your favorite queer kinky coffee shop!
We are open 8am till 10pm every weekday and 11am till 10pm Saturday & Sunday with a full cafe menu and a well-stocked kinky boutique and bookstore.
Need a few more reasons to swing by? Check out our event calendar for the next week or so, Just follow the links for more information and to RSVP!
* Friday, June 3: No events tonight, but come in to cool down with a milkshake!
- Saturday, June 4: Kink 101 Day! Two classes today. At Noon, Kink 101: Welcome to Wicked Grounds provides an orientation to the local BDSM community culture and resources. This class is great for folks that are brand new to kink, as well as people interested in getting more out of the classes, organizations and venues that the Bay Area has to offer. Then at 2pm, we're teaching Kink 101: Negotiating with Pride!, focusing on BDSM negotiation tools to negotiate everything from pick-up play scenes to ongoing long-term BDSM dynamics. Each class has a suggested $10-$20 sliding scale fee, with no one turned away for lack of funds.
- Sunday, June 5: From 1-3pm, current and possible future members of the Rubber Men of San Francisco are invited to meet up to discuss “business” matters and plan for the group’s future. More information and RSVP here. Please note that Rubber Women, and rubber fans of all varieties, are welcome and encouraged to attend. Then from 4-6pm, it's the monthly meeting of the Dr Who Perv Society!
- Monday, June 6: No events tonight.
- Tuesday, June 7: The Godless Perverts Social Club meets from 7-9pm.
- Wednesday, June 8: From 7-9pm, the June TNG Femdom Munch welcomes all non-male identified tops and switches 18-40 years old who are interested in learning more about femdom.
- Thursday, June 9: From 7-9pm, join the Sex Magick Coffee Social for a discussion of sex, magick and rockets! Mir will explore the interesting life and times of John Whiteside Parsons, an early 20th c. American magickian and pioneer of early rocket science!
- Friday, June 10: Into the fantastical? Join the Monster Girl Munch from 7-9pm to talk about it! he Monster Girl Munch is the perfect munch for folks enamored with the strange, mythical, futuristic, or out of this world. From werewolves to persocoms, centaurs to xenomorphs, we've got you covered! Despite the name, all genders, creatures, humanoids, droid-droids and otherwise are welcome and completely embraced.
- Saturday, June 11: Got milk?! The Milk Munch meets from 11:30am-1:30pm to talk about erotic lactation. This month there's a special treat: free samples of breast milk soap and lotion! Then the Brat Pack munch meets from 2-4pm for all self-identified brats and those that love them. Headed to Twisted Windows tonight? Bring your toy money -- Wicked Grounds will be on site with rope and other goodies.
- Sunday, June 12: The Erotic Hypnosis Peershare meets from 3-5pm and provides a space for respectful and eager hypnosis fans of all experience levels, genders, races, orientations, ages, and backgrounds. Brand new to hypnosis? No worries! Just come by at 2pm for a quick intro to hypnosis so you'll have all the information you need to get the most out of the peershare. Then at 7pm, it's the Amped! Rubber Munch. Have you been interested in checking out the Rubber Men of San Francisco, or the Rubber Women of San Francisco? But you're not ready for a full latex play party?
All events are open to any Wicked Grounds customer, at any level of kink/ BDSM experience. We hope you'll come out and learn more about the extremely diverse SF kink community, right here at Wicked Grounds!