Welcome to Pride week!
We are proud sponsors of this year's Trans March, and will be on site at SF Pride both Saturday (6/25) and Sunday (6/26).
We are open 8am till 10pm every weekday, 11am till 10pm Saturday & 1pm - 10pm this Sunday with a full cafe menu and a well-stocked kinky boutique and bookstore. We'll have special hours Pride Sunday (9am - 9pm) so that you can grab coffee and a snack on the way to the Parade and fairgrounds.
Need some more reasons to stop by? We're glad you asked!
- Friday, June 17: The Little Scouts of San Francisco are having a Play Datefrom 4-7pm before heading off to see Finding Dory!
- Saturday, June 18: Have some awesome fetish/ goth clothes you haven’t worn in forever, but just know will go unappreciated at Goodwill? Bring ‘em on down to the Goth & Fetish Clothing Swap from Noon-2pm and find them new homes! Then we have a couple of latex-focused events. Crafty & Kinky explores latex gear from 3-5pm (although any project is welcome, as always!). Then the Rubberists of San Francisco offer Shine On! Care and Maintenance of Rubber from 6-8pm. Headed to theKattHaus Party at Alchemy from 8pm - 1pm? Bring your toy money! We will be onsite vending bondage rope, impact toys and more!
- Sunday, June 19: Working on coding/ tech projects? Want to brainstorm with others? Hang out with the Kinky Coders from 1-4pm. Then from 6-9pm it's Bring Your Human Animal Night for all human animal players, their handlers, and other pet play enthusiasts.
- Monday, June 20: Want to talk with other young(ish) polyamorous and non-monogamous people? Come to the Poly/Non-Monogomous Under 40(ish) Munch. We welcome poly and nonmonogamous people (new, curious, or experienced) under 40 years of age. We also welcome the 40-and-over partners and lovers of people under 40, though we ask that you attend on the same evening as your under-40 partner.
- Tuesday, June 21: Kinky business owners - unite! From 11am - 1pm, theKinky Entrepreneur's Munch will begin the formation of a Leather Business Alliance for the SF Bay Area. All Kinky entrepreneurs are welcome to attend - whether your business is kink focused, or just looking for kink clients. Headed to the Bay Area Rope Club? Join us at Wicked Grounds for the pre-event munch from 6-7pm. Then from 7-9pm it's the return of theSF girls of Leather Munch. Open to all leatherfolk who are girl identified.
- Wednesday, June 22: Like coloring books and stuffies? The SF Littles Munch is for you! Open to all adult age players and their friends. Don't forget! We're open late for Bondage-a-Go-Go, and your Wicked Grounds receipt will get you discounted admisssion.
- Thursday, June 23: NEW MUNCH! Shy - the Unsocial Social from 7:30 - 9:30pm is a community and space for those with social anxiety and/or shyness to support one another. Especially those that also identify as kinky and/or poly.
- Friday, June 24: On the last Friday of every month Foundations, a pansexual BDSM 101 kink education group, sits down at Wicked Grounds from 7-9pm to provide the opportunity for our larger community to get to know us! No sponsorship required! And, join us for Transfabulous! An Unofficial Sober Trans March Afterparty. Rehydrate and rejuvenate after the march in a space where you can always be yourself.
- Saturday, June 25: Wicked Grounds will be open regular hours at the cafe (11am - 10pm) with a special Spiky Jane Milkshake and a streamlined menu so you can easily fuel up before/ after the Dyke March and other Pride activites. If you're on the fairgrounds, come see us at the Wicked Grounds Booth at SF Pride from 11am - 5pm.
- Sunday, June 26: Wicked Grounds will be open special hours today - starting at 9am for Pre-Pride Parade Caffeination. The FTM Munch will be meeting from 1-3pm as usual. We'll be open till 9pm with a streamlined menu so that you can easily fuel up amidst all your Pride shenanigans. If you're on the fairgrounds, come see us at the Wicked Grounds Booth at SF Pride from 11am - 5pm.
All events are open to any Wicked Grounds customer, at any level of kink/ BDSM experience. We hope you'll come out and learn more about the extremely diverse SF kink community, right here at Wicked Grounds!