Interested in learning more about Wicked Grounds’ huge collection of kink, sexuality, and BDSM non-fiction? Check out this week’s Kinky, Queer Revolution Podcast, previewed for our supporters on our Patreon later this week! Also, be sure to scroll down to check out our upcoming coloring event with folks from the Butch Lesbians Coloring Book(s) series. (Available at the cafe now for your queer history coloring needs!)
* Thursday, May 24th: The Kinky, Queer Revolution Podcast will be recording in the back room from 2-4pm. In the evening, Shy: The Unsocial Social will be meeting in the back for folks who want a calmer, quieter munch experience than the average meetup. This is a GREAT event for newbies!
* Saturday, May 26th: The Clean & Sober Munch will be meeting from 4-6pm for sober kinksters and their allies.
* Sunday, May 27th: The Kinky Spirituality Munch will be meeting from 7-9pm this evening to discuss the many intersections of kink and spirituality.
* Monday, May 28th: We have special holiday hours in observance of Memorial Day. The cafe will be opening at 11am and closing at our usual time of 10pm. The Foundations Office Hours will be from 6-6:30pm.
* Tuesday, May 29th: Today we will be CLOSED ALL DAY for a much needed work party (Facebook link.) and general fixer-upper day.
* Wednesday, May 30th: The Pre-BAGG Munch will be meeting at 8pm before heading over to Bondage-a-Go-Go: Night of 1000 Wednesdays at 9:30pm around the corner at Cat Club!
* Thursday, May 31st: UPDATE: THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED. We hope to reschedule soon! In the evening, join us for a casual coloring get-together in celebration of the launch of Butch Lesbians of the 50s, 60s, and 70s Coloring Book, new from Stacked Deck Press! Stop by, color, and learn about important figures from our shared queer history!
* Friday, June 1st: Tonight, the FtM Munch (Facebook link.) will be meeting from 7-9pm for those who are kinky (or interested), FAAB (female assigned at birth) and identify as a trans guy, FTM, trans boy/boi, and/or similar? Come hang out, socialize, and discuss the experiences we have in the kink community. Announcements of upcoming events or resources that are relative to us are welcome.
* Saturday, June 2nd: The SF K9 Unit Open Board Meeting will be from 12-1pm for anyone interested in the work that the SF K9 Unit do in the Bay Area! We will be vending at the Society of Janus Newcomers + Everyone Party at SF Citadel in the evening.
All events are open to any Wicked Grounds customer, at any level of kink/BDSM experience. We hope you'll come out and learn more about the extremely diverse SF kink community! Low on funds, and need a safe space? Ask your barista about redeeming a support coffee (or tea, lemonade, etc.), pre-paid by another friendly member of our community.