And, we have a full menu of hot and cold drinks and food for when the fickle San Francisco weather turns on a dime.
We are open 8am till 10pm every weekday and 11am till 10pm Saturday & Sunday with a full cafe menu and a well-
stocked kinky boutique and bookstore.
Need a few more reasons to swing by? Check out our event calendar for the next week or so ...
- Friday, May 20: Join the Monster Girl Munch from 7-9pm to explore the Deep Sea! Come in ready to talk about all your favorite sea monsters, both real and fantastical (Ocean life is CRAZY WEIRD!). Dress up, dress down, trade makeup or costume tips! Despite the name or theme, all genders, creatures, humanoids, droid-droids and otherwise are welcome and completely embraced.
- Saturday, May 21: Always wanted to make your own toys? Join Crafty & Kinky May - Rough Cut Leather Guest Hosting Flogger Project to learn to make your very own leather toys. If you've admired the Rough Cut Leather floggers we offer at Wicked Grounds, you're not going to want to miss this special class by their creator.
- Sunday, May 22: The FTM Munch meets from 1-3pm. Are you kinky (or interested), FAAB (female assigned at birth) and identify as a trans guy, FTM, trans boy/boi, and/or similar? Join us for our monthly munch, every fourth Sunday of the month! Then from 4-6pm it's the monthly Cuddle Munch & Workshop. The Cuddle Munch and Workshop is a safe space to explore connection and physical touch through gentle, non-sexual, intimacy. You will be guided through a series of group exercises that may include holding eye contact, holding hands, allowing others into our personal bubble, and more.
- Monday, May 23: KINK 101! Dating While Kinky: Poly/ Non-Monogamous Version. Dating is hard enough when you're poly. Add a desire for fetish/ kink/ leather/ BDSM to the mix, and things get even trickier. When do you talk about kink? How do you talk about it? How do you get what you want safely? This class will tackle these questions and more, and is specifically tailored to poly considerations. (Class starts promptly at 7pm. Sliding scale, $10-$20. No one turned away for lack of funds.)
- Tuesday, May 24: Two events tonight! FRONT ROOM: Join the Rubber Men of San Francisco for Game Gear in the front room starting at 7:30 to play board games with other rubber and leather enthusiasts. BACK ROOM: Interested in rope self-suspension? The Bay Area Self-Suspenders Munchis for rope enthusiasts at all levels of experience who would like to explore the art of self-suspension. This event starts at 7:30pm.
- Wednesday, May 25: Two events tonight: BACK ROOM: The San Francisco Littles Munch meets from 6-9pm. The San Francisco Littles Munch is open to anyone who is into or curious about consensual age play between adults. So whether you identify as an adult baby, a little, a middle, a big, something in between, or if you're new to age play and still trying to figure things out, if having a fun evening with people who get you is your thing, this munch just might be one to check out! FRONT ROOM: Headed to Bondage-a-Go-Go tonight? Meet up with other folks to learn more and socialize at the Pre-Bondage-a-Go-Go Munch starting at 8pm.
- Thursday, May 26: KINK 101! Dating While Kinky: Monogamous Version. Dating is hard enough. Add a desire for fetish/ kink/ leather/ BDSM to the mix, and things get even trickier. When do you talk about kink? How do you talk about it? How do you get what you want safely? This class will tackle these questions and more, and is specifically tailored to monogamous dating considerations. (Class starts promptly at 7pm. Sliding scale, $10-$20. No one turned away for lack of funds.)
- Friday, May 27: Want to learn more about one of San Francisco's best leather education programs? The Foundations Munch meets from 6-9pm, and are on hand so you can find out more about their classes and ongoing leather education programs.
- Saturday, May 28: No events today.
- Sunday, May 29: Two events tonight! Cursing Transphobic North Carolina Lawmakers Envelope Stuffing meets from 5-6pm. In March, 115 members of the state legislature of North Carolina passed a law policing which restrooms transmen and transwomen can use. Despite constant overtures, they refuse to amend this mistake. So Satanic San Francisco is doing what any reasonable, compassionate, civic-minded group would do in a situation like this: We’re putting a curse on them all. And we need your help! Then from 7-9:30pm, the Kinky Spirituality Munch meets in the back room to talk about the intersection of spirituality and kink.