* Saturday, May 19th: We will be vending at the Starship TNG 2049 party at SF Citadel, which promises to be a space-tacular time!
* Sunday, May 20th: We will be at AtmosQueer 2018, a networking event for LGBT+ folks in the Bay Area. Stop by this great event to make valuable connections, learn about local volunteering opportunities, and say hi! Tonight in the back of the cafe, the mats will be laid out for a puppy romp at Bring Your Human Animal Night! From 7-9pm, join all manner of human animals for wrestling, discussion, and to learn more about the SF K9 Unit.
* Monday, May 21st: Foundations office hours will be from 6-6:30pm. Tonight, the Non-Monogamous Munch for the Young & Young-at-Heart will be meeting from 7-9:30pm. Stop by to discuss different styles of non-monogamous relationships and make new friends at this casual event!
* Tuesday, May 22nd: The Kinky Entrepreneurs Co-Working Hours will be meeting from 1-5pm to provide a space for productive work with like-minded kinksters. Come learn more about BAKBA (Bay Area Kinky Business Alliance) and get shit done! (You don’t need to be in BAKBA to participate in this event.) The Bay Area Rope Club (BARC) will be meeting from 7:30-9:30pm for casual discussion, demos, and answers to any questions you might have about suspension. If you had been planning on attending BARC, the Self-Suspenders Munch would be a great alternative!
* Wednesday, May 23rd: Tonight, anyone interested in the community organization Little Scouts should stop by for the May Little Scouts Volunteer Meeting from 6-7pm, before joining us for the Littles Munch from 7-9pm! The San Francisco Littles Munch is a munch for ageplayers, and those who are curious. If you want to have a fun night playing games, coloring, and chatting with other littles, Bigs, AB/DLs, and kinky folk, this is the place for you! We are an all-inclusive group, so regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, or kink, you are invited to join us. Heading next door to Bondage-A-Go-Go: Beat My Guest with DJ Netik at Cat Club? Remember that you can get a discount at the door with a purchase of food/drink over $10 at the cafe! Just ask your barista for a stamped receipt.
* Thursday, May 24th: The Kinky, Queer Revolution Podcast will be recording in the back room from 2-4pm. In the evening, Shy: The Unsocial Social will be meeting in the back for folks who want a calmer, more quiet munch experience than the average meetup. This is a GREAT event for newbies!
* Friday, May 25th: Do you like to dress up and pretend when you're in a scene? Perhaps as a naughty nurse? CEO? Librarian? Perhaps you delve into the realms of science fiction or fantasy? As a princess? Alien? Werewolf? Or even throw yourself into the world of one of your favorite books or movies? Join us for the Kinky Roleplayers Munch! from 7-9pm to discuss character creation for kinky roleplay!
* Saturday, May 26th: The Clean & Sober Munch will be meeting from 4-6pm for sober kinksters and their allies.
* Sunday, May 27th: The Kinky Spirituality Munch will be meeting from 7-9pm this evening to discuss the many intersections of kink and spirituality.
All events are open to any Wicked Grounds customer, at any level of kink/BDSM experience. We hope you'll come out and learn more about the extremely diverse SF kink community! Low on funds, and need a safe space? Ask your barista about redeeming a support coffee (or tea, lemonade, etc.), pre-paid by another friendly member of our community.