Are you LGBT+/queer? Do you wanna network? Come to AtmosQueer 2018 for networking, volunteering, etc.! We hope to see you there. Other awesome happenings this week include vending at multiple parties, a variety of awesome munches and meetups, and podcast discussions over on our Patreon!
* Friday, May 11th: We will be vending our selection of premium DeGiotto bondage rope (among other goodies) at the SF Citadel party Naughty Knotty, one of the hottest rope events in the Bay Area!
* Saturday, May 12th: The Milk Munch will be meeting from 11:30am-1:30pm for folks who love any and all forms of erotic lactation. Please keep in mind that, as a food service establishment, no lactation play is allowed in the cafe, but remember that mentioning the munch will get you 10% off of our delicious milkshakes!
* Sunday, May 13th: This afternoon, the Erotic Hypnosis Peershare will be meeting from 3-5pm at the cafe, with an introduction for those new to hypnosis, erotic or otherwise, from 2-3pm. This is a discussion and workshop munch where attendees can show everybody something new about hypnosis. Teach and learn some new hypnosis concepts, discuss ethics and consent, learn and practice technique, and meet some new friends. Come with a partner, by yourself, or with a party of all of your best friends. In the evening from 6-8pm, Unity (Facebook link) will be meeting in the back. This discussion group/munch is for kinksters, queers, alternative relationship stylers, and general scene goers to get together and find support with one another. It's not easy handling abuse alone: that's what this group is for. We will be getting together once a month to eat, talk, and help support each other in healing any way we can. This is a freely structured discussion group, after an introduction and safe space guidelines are established, you're welcome to talk to one another, pose questions or topics to the group, or just be with us. No participation is required. All that we ask is that everyone keeps an open mind.
* Monday, May 14th: Foundations Office Hours will be from 6-6:30pm. The Society of Janus Newcomers-Only Crash Course, from 7-9pm, is a great resource for those new to the Bay Area, or new to kink in general. Be on time for a thorough introduction to “the scene” starting promptly at 7pm, and stay after for a Q&A session where no question is too silly. Make friends with other newbies, and get 10% off books and gear at the cafe as a welcome to our community!
* Tuesday, May 15th: The Kinky Entrepreneur’s Munch will be meeting to discuss business from a specifically kinky bent. Discuss the unique challenges working small business in the scene presents, and make lasting connections before getting down to work at the Kinky Entrepreneur’s Co-Working Hours, from 1-5pm. In the evening, (Bay Area Rope Club (BARC) will be meeting from 6-7pm for dynamic rope hangouts, skill sharing, and good ol’ rope community goodness. Afterwards, the Society of Janus will be hosting their Mentorship Social in the back room from 7:30-9:30pm. Anyone curious about the SoJ Mentoring Program should attend, and please email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
* Wednesday, May 16th: Tonight, Miss Alice will be hosting her incredibly popular Crossdressing Club of SF monthly meetup. A celebration of gender play that leans towards the feminine, the frilly, the powdered, and the curled, the Crossdressing Club meets in the back room to get all dolled up before heading over to Bondage-A-Go-Go! Stop by, wear what you wanna wear, and make new friends. If you’re planning on heading to Bondage-a-Go-Go: Ladies’ Night, be sure to ask your barista for a stamped BaGG receipt if you spend over $10 on food/drink. You’ll get a discount at Cat Club’s door!
* Friday, May 18th: We will be vending at Mystique at the SF Citadel. Treat the lovely top in your life to a new toy at this event for dominant women and nonbinary folks, and make your night a night to remember! A note for those headed to the cafe: the back room will be reserved for a special event from 7pm onwards, but the front room will be ready and waiting to be filled! ;)
* Saturday, May 19th: We will be vending at the Starship TNG 2049 party at SF Citadel, which promises to be a space-tacular time!
* Sunday, May 20th: We will be at AtmosQueer 2018, a networking event for LGBT+ folks in the Bay Area. Stop by this great event to make valuable connections, learn about local volunteering opportunities, and say hi! Tonight in the back of the cafe, the mats will be laid out for a puppy romp at Bring Your Human Animal Night (Facebook link)! From 7-9pm, join all manner of human animals for wrestling, discussion, and to learn more about the SF K9 Unit.
All events are open to any Wicked Grounds customer, at any level of kink/BDSM experience. We hope you'll come out and learn more about the extremely diverse SF kink community! Low on funds, and need a safe space? Ask your barista about redeeming a support coffee (or tea, lemonade, etc.), pre-paid by another friendly member of our community.