IT'S PRIDE MONTH!!!
* Friday, June 1st: Tonight, the FtM Munch (Facebook link) will be meeting from 7-9pm for those who are kinky (or interested), FAAB (female assigned at birth) and identify as a trans guy, FTM, trans boy/boi, and/or similar? Come hang out, socialize, and discuss the experiences we have in the kink community. Announcements of upcoming events or resources that are relative to us are welcome.
* Monday, June 4th: Foundations Office Hours will be from 6-6:30pm tonight.
* Tuesday, June 5th: The Kinky Entrepreneurs Co-Working Hours will be meeting from 1-5pm to provide a space for productive work with like-minded kinksters. Come learn more about BAKBA (Bay Area Kinky Business Alliance) and get shit done! (You don’t need to be in BAKBA to participate in this event.) In the evening, the Bay Area Rope Club (BARC) will be hosting their weekly Tuesday pre-event meetup at the cafe from 6-7pm. BARC is a combination of skillshare, presentations, play-time, & social goodness, and is a great place to get started with rope, or develop pre-existing skills! After BARC, the Godless Perverts Social Club will be meeting in the back from 7-9pm. Godless Perverts is a community for LGBT, queer, kinky, poly, trans, etc. atheists that hosts a variety of interesting events, stop by and make some new friends!
* Wednesday, June 6th: Tonight is Rope Bondage Wednesday at Wicked Grounds! Join us for the DeGiotto Mini Trunk Show, hosted by the cafe from 6-10pm, and Rope Bite from 7-9pm. Interested in bondage rope, but not really sure what you’re into? Come flip through the books we stock and feel up the rope offerings from DeGiotto at the mini trunk show! No question is too new for our kink concierges. Rope Bite is a great event for new and intermediate rope lovers who want to learn new skills and expand their rope knowledge. The munch starts out with a demonstration, and transitions into a cafe-wide rope hangout! Planning on attending Bondage-a-Go-Go: Take Your Punishment tonight at Cat Club? Spend $10 or more and get a stamped receipt from your barista to get discounted entry to the club.
* Thursday, June 7th: The Kinky, Queer Revolution Podcast will be recording in the back room from 2-4pm. Mir and friends will be discussing Pride to start Pride Month off right!
* Saturday, June 9th: The Milk Munch will be meeting from 11:30am-1:30pm for folks who love any and all forms of erotic lactation. Please keep in mind that, as a food service establishment, no lactation play is allowed in the cafe, but remember that mentioning the munch will get you 10% off of our delicious milkshakes!
* Sunday, June 10th: This afternoon, the Erotic Hypnosis Peershare will be meeting from 3-5pm at the cafe, with an introduction for those new to hypnosis, erotic or otherwise, from 2-3pm. This is a discussion and workshop munch where attendees can show everybody something new about hypnosis. Teach and learn some new hypnosis concepts, discuss ethics and consent, learn and practice technique, and meet some new friends. Come with a partner, by yourself, or with a party of all of your best friends. In the evening from 6-8pm, Unity (Facebook link) will be meeting in the back. This discussion group/munch is for kinksters, queers, alternative relationship stylers, and general scene goers to get together and find support with one another. It's not easy handling abuse alone: that's what this group is for. We will be getting together once a month to eat, talk, and help support each other in healing any way we can. This is a freely structured discussion group, after an introduction and safe space guidelines are established, you're welcome to talk to one another, pose questions or topics to the group, or just be with us. No participation is required. All that we ask is that everyone keeps an open mind.
All events are open to any Wicked Grounds customer, at any level of kink/BDSM experience. We hope you'll come out and learn more about the extremely diverse SF kink community! Low on funds, and need a safe space? Ask your barista about redeeming a support coffee (or tea, lemonade, etc.), pre-paid by another friendly member of our community.