Sexy shopping! Delicious drinks! Fulfilling foodstuffs!
We've just bought in a ton of new inventory for the summer event season, from new kinds of bondage rope to brand new toybags and impact toys. Come check them out, or see us on the road at our off-site events over the next two weekends.
Need a few more reasons to come in this week? Check out our upcoming events!
- Tonight, it's the MonsterGirlMunch* at 7pm. The Monster Girl Munch is the perfect munch for folks enamored with the strange, mythical, futuristic, or out of this world. From werewolves to persocoms, centaurs to xenomorphs, we've got you covered! Despite the name, all genders, creatures, humanoids, droid-droids and otherwise are welcome and completely embraced.
- 11am - 5pm OFFSITE: We hope you will join us at the SF Fetish Flea from 11am - 5pm at the SF Citadel at 181 Eddy Street. We'll be there, along with over a dozen other kink vendors and our team of bootblacks. If you've ever wondered what a kinky shopping mall might be like, wonder no more, and come see us at the Flea!
- 11:30 - 1:30pm: Got milk? Join up with other erotic lactation fetishist at San Francisco's only Milk Munch. The Milk Munch is for anyone interested in erotic lactation, adult nursing relationships (ANR), adult breastfeeding (ABF), hucow play, or anything related to lactation. Join us to meet your fellow lactophiles and discuss this unique and versatile kink! [Please note this munch is for socializing only. No lactation play is allowed in the cafe, per health department rules.]
- 2-4pm: It's the return of the Brat Pack! We are a safe place for brats, brat lovers, and people curious about brat play too be in community!
- 7-9pm: Curious about rubber and latex play? Join the Rubber Men of San Francisco for their Amped! Newbie Munch.
- 3-5pm: Interested in Erotic Hypnosis? Join us for an Erotic Hypnosis Peershare: Sensation and Pleasure. Our topic for this month will be exploring various things that can be done with hypnosis around the body: sensation creation, removal, augmentation, hypnotic anesthesia, and orgasm control. IF YOU ARE NEW TO HYPNOSIS: Please come an hour early at 2:00 to chat about the basics of hypnosis so that you can participate in the discussion.
- 7-9pm: New to kink? Have questions? Get them answered at the Society of Janus Newcomers Only Coffee Social. This event is open to anyone who is either curious about/ new to BDSM overall, or is new to the local kink scene in San Francisco.
- 8-9pm (Front Room): SOJ Exposure Bizmeet. EXPOSURE, in compliance with Society of Janus SIG guidelines, must hold quarterly meetings where those individuals who are interested in EXPOSURE (as photographer, model or the general curious soul) can gather to discuss the progress of EXPOSURE, complaints/concerns, suggest improvements and help foster the safe group that EXPOSURE strives to be. This is our first bizmeet and we welcome all individuals who'd like to hear about EXPOSURE and contribute to the well-being of the group.
- 8-10pm: Human puppies and ponies and other critters and their handlers are all warmly invited to attend the SF Stampede!. They will discuss this years Chase and possibly doing an East Bay trot in Tilden Park again. Also, they'll aim to square away a date for the Stampede Town Hall Meeting. Lots of information and events will be coming up! See you there!
- Be sure to hold onto your receipts today to get discounted admission toBondage-a-Go-Go tonight.
- 7-9pm; The Sex Magick Coffee Social is hosting a special guest presentation on Animal Transformation from guest presenter Azalea. Based on some of the tools and techniques used in the petplay, furry, and therian communities, this introduction to animal transformation includes choosing an animal (or letting it choose you), getting into and out of headspace, interactions with a guide, and practical applications. We'll mainly be focusing on mental and spiritual animal transformation, and how the use of costuming and posture can create a variation of physical transformation as well. Azalea is a petplay educator, sex educator, and performance artist based on the San Francisco Bay Area. You can find out more about Azalea's work at https://www.patreon.com/Azalea.
- OFFSITE: Are you at International Ms. Leather 2016? Come see us at the Wicked Grounds booth in the vending area from noon - 6pm.
- OFFSITE: Are you at International Ms. Leather 2016? Come see us at the Wicked Grounds booth in the vending area from 10am - 5pm.
- 3-5pm: Crafty & Kinky will be working on images for coloring books! Coloring books for adults have been gaining popularity over the past five years or so for their positive effects on mood and general psychological wellbeing. Come hang out with us and COLOR!!! Weather it's a "kids" coloring book, a Mandala coloring book or a pervy coloring book, get your color on!
- OFFSITE: Are you at International Ms. Leather 2016? Come see us at the Wicked Grounds booth in the vending area from 10am - 2pm.
- 1-4pm: Kinky Coders meets for an afternoon of working on programming projects, networking, picking up new languages, and making new friends at the Kinky Coder munch. All experience levels of programming are welcome, whether you're been programming since punch cards, or are starting your first codecademy lesson. This is a great place to run into some experienced programmers to help you out if you're stuck.
- 7-9pm: Bring Your Human Animal Munch is pet play time for pet players and handlers. Less of a human talking munch and more off a dog park, this is time to let loose and play!