The SF Citadel Fetish Flea AND Lee Harrington book signing in the same week (sort of)? What other wonders could we have in store?! (Hint: it's that the Wicked Pride design, show at the left, is BACK for preorder! Choose between t-shirt and tank top options.)
* Friday, April 6th: Are you kinky (or interested), FAAB (female assigned at birth) and identify as a trans guy, FTM, trans boy/boi, and/or similar? Join us for the FTM Munch, tonight from 7-9pm!
* Sunday, April 8th: This afternoon, the Erotic Hypnosis Peershare will be meeting from 3-5pm at the cafe, with an introduction for those new to hypnosis, erotic or otherwise, from 2-3pm. This is a discussion and workshop munch where attendees can show everybody something new about hypnosis. Teach and learn some new hypnosis concepts, discuss ethics and consent, learn and practice technique, and meet some new friends. Come with a partner, by yourself, or with a party of all of your best friends. In the evening from 6-8pm, Unity (Facebook link) will be meeting in the back. This discussion group/munch is for kinksters, queers, alternative relationship stylers, and general scene goers to get together and find support with one another. It's not easy handling abuse alone: that's what this group is for. We will be getting together once a month to eat, talk, and help support each other in healing any way we can. This is a freely structured discussion group, after an introduction and safe space guidelines are established, you're welcome to talk to one another, pose questions or topics to the group, or just be with us. No participation is required. All that we ask is that everyone keeps an open mind.
* Monday, April 9th: Foundations Office Hours will be meeting from 6-6:30pm. The SoJ Newcomers-only Crash Course will be meeting in the back from 7-9pm for those new to kink, and/or the San Francisco scene. Make sure to get there by 7pm for your one-stop primer on dungeon etiquette, consent, and so much more! Ask questions in a judgment-free environment.
* Tuesday, April 10th: The Kinky Entrepreneurs Co-Working Hours will be meeting from 1-5pm to provide a space for productive work with like-minded kinksters. Come learn more about BAKBA (Bay Area Kinky Business Alliance) and get shit done! (You don’t need to be in BAKBA to participate in this event.) In the evening, the Bay Area Rope Club (BARC) will be hosting their weekly Tuesday pre-event meetup at the cafe from 6-7pm. BARC is a combination of skillshare, presentations, play-time, & social goodness, and is a great place to get started with rope, or develop pre-existing skills! After BARC, Stampede will be meeting in the back room for human pets, their handlers, and lovers of pet-play!
* Wednesday, April 11th: The TNG FemDom Munch, from 7-9pm, welcomes all non-male identified tops and switches 18-40 years old who are interested in learning more about FemDom. Join us for a relevant, topic-led discussion and socialization with fellow Dommes. In the past, we have invited subs to join us. At this time, we are limiting the munch to non-male identified tops and switches only. Attending Bondage-a-Go-Go: Science Fiction Night tonight (may the Force be in you!)? Be sure to ask your barista for a stamped receipt, food/drink purchases of $10 or more get you reduced entry to Cat Club!
* Thursday, April 12th: The Kinky Queer Revolution Podcast will be recording LIVE in the back room from 2-4pm. Stop by and sit in on our rousing discussion of something scene-related! Later in the evning, from 7-9pm, the Sex Magick Coffee Social will be meeting for “Sex Magick for Skeptics,” hosted by Mir. Join us for a discussion of sex magick, belief, and much more!
* Friday, April 13th: We will be vending at Tryst at the SF Citadel, starting at 8pm. Stop by to hook up with some new toys and this great party for meeting new people!
* Saturday, April 14th: The Milk Munch will be meeting from 11:30am-1:30pm for folks who love any and all forms of erotic lactation. Please keep in mind that, as a food service establishment, no lactation play is allowed in the cafe, but remember that mentioning the munch will get you 10% off of our delicious milkshakes! During the day, we will be vending at the SF Citadel April Fetish Flea (Facebook link) from 11am-5pm. The Fetish Flea is your shopping destination for all things local/semi-local and kink! Join us, and other wonderful vendors, for an afternoon of exploration. We will have new toys not available in the cafe boutique... that is, until we sell out!
* Sunday, April 15th: In the evening, Bring Your Human Animal Night will be meeting for human animals of all types, and their handlers, to romp! BYHAN is hosted by the SF K9 Unit, a local group dedicated to kink education and community surrounding the human puppy scene. And remember, you can get your drink in a dog bowl!
All events are open to any Wicked Grounds customer, at any level of kink/BDSM experience. We hope you'll come out and learn more about the extremely diverse SF kink community! Low on funds, and need a safe space? Ask your barista about redeeming a support coffee (or tea, lemonade, etc.), pre-paid by another friendly member of our community.