- Tuesday, March 26th: The Bay Area Rope Club (BARC) (Fetlife, Meetup) will be meeting in the back from 6-7 for their mini-munch, before heading over to Citadel for their weekly skillshare. This week, they'll be focusing on the art of self-bondage. Self-bondage can be beautiful, complex, and even dangerous if done alone, so what better place to practice than a big group of fellow rope enthusiasts? Afterwards, the Self-Suspenders Munch (Fetlife) will be meeting in the back from 7:30-9:00 for folks with previous rope experience looking to expand their suspension skills.
- In the Wicked Grounds Annex, Hannah will be teaching Civilian Krav Maga in the Self Defense for Our Community (Fetlife, Facebook, Meetup) class. This class is open to anyone, regardless of gender or fitness level. Sliding-scale tickets are available through Brown Paper Tickets.
- Wednesday, March 27th: Join the Little Scouts for their monthly Volunteer Meeting and Munch to make new friends, discuss ageplay, and color to your hearts content! Heading around the corner to Bondage-A-Go-Go: BAGG to Basics (Fetlife, Facebook)? Stop by the cafe from 8-9:30pm for the Pre-BAGG Munch to get a heads up on the rules of the club, touch up your outfit, and meet some friendly faces before descending into the darkness of Cat Club. Remember to get your $10+ receipt stamped by a barista, you'll get a discount at the door.
- Thursday, March 28th: Shy: The Unsocial Social (Fetlife, Facebook) will be meeting from 8-9:30pm for kinksters, queer folks, and all interested parties who identify as shy. This low-key munch is perfect for folks who want a quieter social experience, or find themselves overwhelmed in more traditional munches.
- In the Annex tonight, Ryan Psychokitty will be teaching Improv for Naughty Play (Fetlife, Facebook, Meetup). After a short introduction we will explore improv exercises to build and develop skills that you can bring back to your own scenes. Character play builds upon words you can bring. These are exercises start you on road to the right sexy words for your scene. Class participation is highly encouraged! Sliding-scale tickets are available through Brown Paper Tickets.
- Saturday, March 30th: Tonight, we'll be celebrating our time with Poppers the Pony's artwork with a coloring party organized by Poppers and Stacked Deck Press (Fetlife, Facebook)! Poppers the Pony makes ink drawings, zines and installations. Her projects typically handle adult themes through cartoony and often childlike tropes. She began drawing animals and chimeras by pretending there was a sex utopia and she could get there if she just kept making art. Poppers strives to present marginalized sexuality with humor, beauty, and no shame. Stacked Deck Press publishes queer comics and coloring books. Their numerous titles include Butch Coloring books, We’re Still Here: An All-Trans Comics Anthology, and RESISTANCE: The LGBT Fight Against Fascism in WWII. (Which we will be proudly carrying shortly!)
- Sunday, March 31st: Kinky Spirituality(Fetlife, [Facebook]()) will be meeting from 7-9pm for their monthly discussion on the varied intersections of kink/BDSM and spirituality.
- Michael (aka @fetishdaddy) will be presenting Basics and Beyond: First Rope (Fetlife, Facebook, Meetup). Join us for an afternoon of exploration of rope techniques focusing on a single piece of rope. The only requirement is a 8 or 10 meter rope suitable for tying Japanese style. No other rope experience necessary. This class is suitable for beginners and intermediate players alike. Future classes will add addtional ropes and additional techniques. Need rope? Stop by Wicked Grounds Cafe before the class and get a 15% discount on all rope and accessories. Sliding-scale tickets are available through Brown Paper Tickets.