* Saturday, March 3rd: This afternoon, the [SF K9 Unit Open Board Meeting](https://www.facebook.com/events/155036478620259/) will be meeting from 12-1:30pm for their monthly organizational meetup. Join them if you want to learn more, or be more involved, with the local pup play scene. The [Leather Alliance Vendor Mart](https://fetlife.com/events/605838) is TODAY, and we will be there for your rope, artisan toys, and kinky nonfiction needs! We will be vending at the [Society of Janus Newcomers + Everyone Party](https://fetlife.com/events/605838) at the SF Citadel! Be sure to get to the dungeon early to attend the Society of Janus dungeon etiquette class (details in the link).
* Tuesday, March 6th: The NEW [FemDom Salon](https://fetlife.com/events/641065) will be meeting from 10:30-11:30am to discuss MORE COPY. The [Kinky Entrepreneurs Co-Working Hours](https://www.facebook.com/events/162731404432211/) will be meeting from 1-5pm to provide a space for productive work with like-minded kinksters. Come learn more about BAKBA (Bay Area Kinky Business Alliance) and get shit done! (You don’t need to be in BAKBA to participate in this event.) In the evening, the [Bay Area Rope Club (BARC)](https://fetlife.com/events/636425) will be hosting their weekly Tuesday pre-event meetup at the cafe from 6-7pm. BARC is a combination of skillshare, presentations, play-time, & social goodness, and is a great place to get started with rope, or develop pre-existing skills! In the evening, the [Godless Perverts Social Club](https://fetlife.com/events/643915) will be meeting from 7-9pm. The Godless Perverts is a group for atheists, kinky or not. There are few enough places to land when you decide that you’re an atheist; far fewer if you’re also LGBT, queer, kinky, poly, trans, or are just interested in sexuality. All orientations, genders, and kinks (or lack thereof) are welcome. This month is Godless Perverts GAME NIGHT, so get here early to have your pick of our extensive game shelf!
* Wednesday, March 7th: Tonight is Rope Bondage Wednesday at Wicked Grounds! Join us for the [DeGiotto Mini Trunk Show](https://www.facebook.com/events/534472796894706/), hosted by the cafe from 6-10pm, and [Rope Bite](https://fetlife.com/events/620294) from 7-9pm. Rope Bite is a great event for new and intermediate rope lovers who want to learn new skills and expand their rope knowledge. The munch starts out with a demonstration, and transitions into a cafe-wide rope hangout! Planning on attending [BaGG: Get Your Kinks Out!](https://fetlife.com/events/639028) tonight at Cat Club? Spend $10 or more and get a stamped receipt from your barista to get discounted entry to the club!
* Thursday, March 8th: The [Sex Magick Coffee Social](https://www.facebook.com/events/175389076420898/) will be meeting from 7-9pm to discuss the many intersections of kink/sex, and magic(k)! This month’s discussion topic will be “How To Keep Sex Magic From Getting Boring!”
* Saturday, March 10th: The [Milk Munch](https://www.erobay.com/calendar/Calcium40.pl?Op=PopupWindow&Amount=Month&NavType=Absolute&Type=Block&CalendarName=Community&Date=2018/3/10&ID=507&Source=WickedGrounds) will be meeting from 11:30am-1:30pm for everyone into or interested in erotic lactation, adult nursing relationships (ANR), adult breastfeeding (ABF), hucow play, or anything else related to lactation. Mention the munch to get a 10% discount on milkshakes! We will be vending at [SHHH!](https://fetlife.com/events/638604), a speakeasy-themed extravaganza hosted by Ms. Gem and Stephanos tonight at the SF Citadel.
* Sunday, March 11th: The [XX Hypnosis Peershare](https://fetlife.com/groups/114633) will be meeting from 3-6pm to discuss anything and everything related to erotic hypnotism. If you are new to the group, and especially if you are new to erotic hypnotism, it is highly recommended that you attend the Pre-XX Hypnosis Skill Share Beginners’ Tea from 2-3pm.
All events are open to any Wicked Grounds customer, at any level of kink/BDSM experience. We hope you'll come out and learn more about the extremely diverse SF kink community! Low on funds, and need a safe space? Ask your barista about redeeming a support coffee (or tea, lemonade, etc.), pre-paid by another friendly member of our community.