Spring fever is starting to overtake the City. Put your naughty leanings to good at Wicked Grounds.
We are open at 8am every weekday and 11am every weekend for your food, drink and kinky shopping needs. In addition to artisan crafted leather gear and impact toys, we offer the widest selection of BDSM books and hand-crafted natural fiber bondage rope in San Francisco.
Need a few more reasons to come in this week? Check out our upcoming events!
- BDSM toys are great, but there's nothing quite like crafting your own. That's why we have the Crafty & Kinky Munch hosted each month by Kink Nerd Toys. Bring your questions and projects and swap notes with other kinky crafters. This month will be a squid tentacle projects! INSPIRED BY GrizzlyInSF, supplies will provided for a fun project making a suction cup tentacle impact toy!
- The Satanic Temple of San Jose have set up an informal meetup for who'd like to have Coffee with (Atheistic) Satanists starting at 6pm.
- The Kinky Coders meet from 1-4pm to for an afternoon of working on programming projects, networking, picking up new languages, and making new friends. All experience levels of programming are welcome, whether you're been programming since punch cards, or are starting your first codecademy lesson. This is a great place to run into some experienced programmers to help you out if you're stuck. Bring your own vanilla project, your code tutorials, or a kinky project.
- Into pet play? Human animals of all types and their handlers are encouraged to come out for Bring Your Human Animal Night from 6-9pm, hosted by Denali of Pet Play Palace.
- The Poly/Non-Monogomous Under 40 Munch meets from 7-10pm in the back room. This is not a discussion or activism group, but rather just a regular social gathering. Feel free to arrive late or just stop by briefly. Attendance varies but is almost always between 15 and 30 people. We welcome poly and nonmonogamous people (new, curious, or experienced) under 40 years of age. We also welcome the 40-and-over partners and lovers of people under 40, though we ask that you attend on the same evening as your under-40 partner.
- Into rubber and latex? RMSF Game Gear is for you! The Rubber Men of San Francisco invite you to add some fun and games to your Leather Week from 7:30 onward in the front room. We might play a classic like Clue or Uno; or something easy to pick up like Exploding Kittens or Cards Against Humanity, or something brand new that we can all learn together. Drop by, maybe buy something to eat or drink, maybe show off your latex, neoprene or spandex gear, maybe make plans for a kinky weekend. Definitely have fun.
- Interested in both sides of the ropes? The Bay Area Self Suspenders Munchmeets from 7:30 - 9:30pm in the back room and suspension area. This munch is intended for beginners and intermediates alike (and even those who are extremely advanced). No rope skills required - maybe we can teach you your first harness or single column tie!
- Into or curious about adult age play? The San Francisco Littles Munch from 6-9pm is for you! Whether you observe Oestara (3/20), Purim (3/23-3/24), Easter (3/27) or none of the above we invite you to come celebrate the changing of the seasons by hanging out with your friends here at the San Francisco Littles Munch! We'll have crafts, a Spring-themed story book or two, and maybe we'll even have ourselves an Easter egg hunt!
- And don't forget to hold onto all receipts for $10 or more at Wicked Grounds each Wednesday to get discounted admission to Bondage-a-Go-Go at the Cat Club on Wednesday night.
- Wicked Grounds is a place for people to be themselves in all their parts. So we are particularly excited about our next art opening for Respectfully Declined - a Collection of NSFW Artwork from 7-9pm. Artists G. Thompson, Rei Egusquiza and Spencer Richardson present a collection of artworks that seek to challenge the viewer to suspend inhibition and embrace candid artistic expression. Exhibiting works "respectfully declined" from previous venues due to their overt and unapologetic eroticism, this collection celebrates artistic freedom in various intriguing forms.
- The monthly Foundations Munch meets in the back room from 7-9pm. Foundations, a pansexual BDSM 101 kink education group, sits down at Wicked Grounds to provide the opportunity for our larger community to get to know us! No sponsorship required! We have various demos, like mini classes, to give you a taste of what you will experience should you decide to join us. The demo class usually starts a little after 7 pm so join us then or you'll miss out!
- We are offering a class on BDSM Blunders, Bloopers and Disasters w/ Jay Wiseman from 2-4pm. Join BDSM educator Jay Wiseman as he discusses ways to increase the chances that your scenes will go as planned and that you will obtain the desired results. Jay will discuss the various types of such unexpected events, why they happen, how they can be prevented, and what to do if one happens anyway. Please arrive early and prepared to start by 2pm. Suggested donation $10-$30 by cash or CC at the door.
- Kink and BDSM are important - but so is building community. Sometimes, you just want to hang out at socialize with other folks who get it. Come on out to Wicked Games from 6-10pm. Come play games with deviant strangers and brand new friends. This month, on top of the broad library of games in the cafe, we will be featuring one of our communities prototype games for play testing: Cannibal Boyscout Jamboree (antepentultimate edition), a post apocalyptic coming of age story about cannibalistic boy and girl scouts!
- Are you kinky (or interested), FAAB (female assigned at birth) and identify as a trans guy, FTM, trans boy/boi, and/or similar? Join us for our monthlyFTM Munch from 1-3pm in the back room. Come hang out, socialize, and discuss the experiences we have in the kink community.
- Warm weather is coming, and it's time to dress a little . . . less. That means it's time for a kilt! The good queer folks of PD Kilts will be hosting a monthly pop-up store from the front room of Wicked Grounds from 2-7pm to help you get fitted for a new standard or custom kilt!
- The monthly Cuddle Munch and Workshop will meet in the back room from 4-6pm. The Cuddle Munch and Workshop is a safe space to explore connection and physical touch through gentle, non-sexual, intimacy. You will be guided through a series of group exercises that may include holding eye contact, holding hands, allowing others into our personal bubble, and more. Please plan to arrive early. We suggest at least 15-20 minutes. This will allow extra time in case of traffic or other travel delays and time to order food or drinks. We will have a brief social time at the beginning during which it is perfectly OK to come join us. However, late arrivals can be disruptive once the workshop portion begins.
- Finally, the Kinky Spirituality Munch meets from 7:30 - 9:30pm in the back room.