- In the Annex, we're happy to welcome the San Francisco Dominant/submissive Discussion Group (SFDsDG) (Fetlife, Facebook) from 7-9pm. This group is a monthly assembly for those with an interest in D/s and M/s relationships. They welcomes everyone who is interested in power exchange, control, protocol, service, and so forth, regardless of what their experience is or of which side of the dynamic slash they are on. A $10-$20 donation is suggested, but no one will be turned away for lack of funds. Join the SFDsDG fetlife group here.
- Tuesday, March 19th: The Bay Area Rope Club (BARC) will be meeting from 6-7pm for those interested in the vibrant local rope community. BARC attendees grab a bite to eat, catch up with and make friends, and then head over to the SF Citadel for their weekly skillshare. Afterwards, the Society of Janus Mentoring Social (Fetlife, Facebook) will be meeting in the back from 7:30-9:30pm for those who are looking for mentorship and support on their kink journey.
- Warrior Workout! (Fetlife, Facebook) will be taking place in the Annex from 7-9pm. This event from Master Fox, founder of Progressive Martial Arts SF, is designed to build well-rounded, modern warriors by blending martial arts, fitness, and social justice. This workout event is open to all levels and abilities; modifications and technique adjustments are an integral part of Master Fox's system. Tickets are available through Brown Paper Tickets.
- Wednesday, March 20th: Tonight, all those femme, frilly, and fabulous (as well as their admirers!) are cordially invited to Mistress Alice's Crossdressing Club! This group emphasizes FUN instead of "passing." None of us are perfect. No one here is the gender police. All gender is performative. Beards, body hair, flat chests, big bellies, baldness, mismatched clothes and flaws bless members of all genders and do not make you automatically un-feminine. Our members span a huge spectrum of gender expression. Come be yourself at our unique and supportive community munch and adventurous afterparty! The munch will adjourn to the Cat Club afterwards for Bondage-a-Go-Go: Gamers a Go Go! (Fetlife, Facebook) BAGG is a San Francisco classic; they just celebrated their 26th anniversary and are still going strong! If this is your first time at the club, we advise wearing all black, fetishwear, or dressing up for the theme. And if you stop by the cafe first, don't forget to ask your friendly barista to stamp your receipt for a discount on entry to BAGG.
- In the Annex, the Leather & LGBTQ Cultural District Community Meeting (Fetlife, Facebook) will be taking place from 7-9pm. This meeting is open to the community, and folks are encouraged to attend. Please note that the Annex is not wheelchair accessible, and the Cultural District team is planning on making the meeting remotely accessible. Additionally, ASL interpreters will be provided if needed. Anyone who needs accommodations should contact the Cultural District team directly. Learn more at on their website.
- Thursday, March 21st: From 6-8pm, the back room will be reserved for a private event for game developers who are interested in or working on games with romantic and/or sexual content. Space is limited, and any interested in attending should contact email@example.com.
- In the Annex, Christopher Kirk, founder of Safeword Tax Service, will be teaching a Tax Seminar for Freelancers and Small Business Owners (Fetlife, Facebook). Our presenter is kink-aware, polyam/queer friendly, and a longtime member of the local community. Sliding-scale tickets are available on Brown Paper Tickets.
- Sunday, March 24th: We will be closing early tonight at 6pm for a private Wicked Grounds staff event. See y'all next week! ;)