* Saturday, March 17th: Crafty & Kinky, from 4-6pm is a munch for all things DIY and hand made. If you want to work on a project or you just want to rub elbows with those who do, come on down and say hi! It's always fun making things with friends. Please feel free to drop in any time during the munch, it's a very casual affair, and spend as much or as little time with us as you would like. Bring your hand made projects, be they floggers, single tails, knitting, paper crafts, friendship bracelets, you name it! All projects welcome!
* Monday, March 19th: The Non-Monogamous Munch for the Young (18+) & Young-at-Heart, from 7-9:30pm, is a gathering for chatting, socializing, and generally getting up to wacky hijinks at Wicked Grounds. Attendance varies but is almost always between 10 and 20 people. This is not a discussion or activism group, but rather just a regular social gathering - we will repeat this event the 3rd Monday of every month. Feel free to arrive late or just stop by briefly. Traditionally, this munch has been for those under 40, but we recently nixed the age restriction, everyone is welcome! However, we feel that it is important for our younger generation polya/non-monogamous folks to have a safe space to explore and meet others; therefore, we will continue to hold this as a safe-space for everyone. We encourage folks of any age to attend, with the realization that this group tends to draw a younger crowd.
* Tuesday, March 20th: The Kinky Entrepreneur’s Munch: Improv for Public Speaking will be meeting from 11am-1pm to help YOU with your public speaking woes! (Fetlife link.) The Kinky Entrepreneurs Co-Working Hours will be meeting from 1-5pm to provide a space for productive work with like-minded kinksters. Come learn more about BAKBA (Bay Area Kinky Business Alliance) and get shit done! (You don’t need to be in BAKBA to participate in this event.) In the evening, the Bay Area Rope Club (BARC) will be hosting their weekly Tuesday pre-event meetup at the cafe from 6-7pm. BARC is a combination of skillshare, presentations, play-time, & social goodness, and is a great place to get started with rope, or develop pre-existing skills! The SoJ Mentorship Social will be meeting from 7:30-9:30 to help connect experienced mentors with folks looking for guidance with their kink journeys.
* Wednesday, March 21st: Crossdressing Club/Sissy Night will be hosting their world-renown CLOTHING EXCHANGE from 8-10pm! Bring your unloved femme clothes, and take home new favorites! They hang out with AliceinBondageLand’s wonderful crossdressing meetup before heading over to Bondage-a-GoGo: Ladies’ Night where the focus will be GREEN for St. Patrick’s day.
* Thursday, March 22nd: The Unsocial Social is a facilitated group discussion to support those who identify as shy, introverted or socially anxious, especially those that also identify as kinky and/or poly. They meet from 8-9:30pm in the back room, and are a great event for people new to the cafe and the scene!
* Friday, March 23rd: We will be vending at Beg: A Humiliation Play Party.
* Saturday, March 24th: Clean & Sober, will be meeting from 6-8pm to provide a space for sober kinksters. You don’t have to be clean & sober to attend! We will be vending at SF Citadel: Whip It; come see our selection of topically relevant whips, paddles, and other great hitty things!
* Sunday, March 25th: Join us for a scintillating conversation of the convergence of Kink/BDSM and Spirituality at the Kinky Spirituality Munch from 7-9pm. This month they will explore the concept of awakening... awakening to our own nature, awakening the spiritual nature of kink, awakening the soul through kink, awakening the senses.
All events are open to any Wicked Grounds customer, at any level of kink/BDSM experience. We hope you'll come out and learn more about the extremely diverse SF kink community! Low on funds, and need a safe space? Ask your barista about redeeming a support coffee (or tea, lemonade, etc.), pre-paid by another friendly member of our community.