Our boutique is open throughout all business hours - just ask for help with any of the kinky gear. We have started stocking up for our summer event season, and have a few new goodies on deck.
Love rope? You'll want to check out our new standard colors of DeGiotto Rope.
Want to do bondage without all the time and fuss of working with rope? Check out our new Bondage Tape! It sticks only to itself, but very firmly - it's great for doing quick bondage (or kinky plumber scenes!)
We also have some new entry-level floggers on board from Stockroom in LA. If you're new to flogging, these will give you some hands on experience before moving onto custom pieces. Already have floggers and looking for something unique? Rough Cut Leathers has some great pieces in house, including a lightsaber flogger!
Friday, Mar 11: Open 8am - 10pm.
- Into the fantastic realms? The Monster Girl Munch meets from 7-9pm, and is the perfect munch for folks enamored with the strange, mythical, futuristic, or out of this world. From werewolves to persocoms, centaurs to xenomorphs, we've got you covered! Despite the name, all genders, creatures, humanoids, droid-droids and otherwise are welcome and completely embraced.
- Got milk? Erotic lactation fetishists are warmly invited to this month's Milk Munch from 11:30am - 1:30pm. The Milk Munch is for anyone interested in erotic lactation, adult nursing relationships (ANR), adult breastfeeding (ABF), hucow play, or anything related to lactation. Join us to meet your fellow lactophiles and discuss this unique and versatile kink! (This munch is for socializing only. Sadly, no lactation play is allowed in the cafe per health department rules.)
- Starting at 2pm, the SF Brat Pack Munch will offer a Bratty Resistance Play class by Master Hines. Resistance Play is where a bottom is pushed to the point of physically resisting the Top by pushing, fighting, kicking, biting, spiting, cursing, etc. The level of resistance depends on the bottom and can range from playful resistance to extreme rage. The role of the Top is to orchestrate the scene by both inciting and controlling resistance through pain or physical contact while insuring the safety of the scene.
- The SF Bay Area Tickling Munch is returning to Wicked Grounds from 5-7pm.
- Interested in or curious about Erotic Hypnosis? This month's Erotic Hypnosis Peershare will explore memory play from 3-5pm. The Hypnosis Peer Share is a munch where you can come learn from each other through demos, hands on exercises, and discussions to improve your skills as a hypnotist and hypnotee. (IF YOU ARE NEW TO HYPNOSIS: Please come an hour early at 2:00 to chat about the basics of hypnosis so that you can participate in the discussion.)
- Interested in rubber/ latex? Please join the Rubber Women of SF (RWSF) and the Rubber Men of SF (RMSF) at Wicked Grounds for the Amp'd RUBBER Munch from 7-9pm!
- So you're new to kink and have questions. Everybody does! The best place to get them answered is the monthly Society of Janus Newcomer Only Coffee Social at Wicked Grounds! This social meets from 7-8:30pm to talk through all the basics of BDSM and how to connect with educational resources in the SF scene.
- Are you an entrepreneur or small business owner in a kink-oriented business or looking to work with kink- and sex-positive clients? TheKinky Entrepreneurs Munch is for you! Join us as we start an informal leather business association in San Francisco and work together to help one another grow and thrive! For March, we devote one hour to a guest presentation from Safeword Tax Services on how to prepare for tax filing and year-round tax questions for kink entrepreneurs. Safeword Tax Service are proud to work with members of alternative communities, including pro-dommes, exotic dancers, burlesque performers, kink retailers, sex-positive professionals, and LGBT individuals -- and are a perfect fit for the businesses in our munch.
- Bootblacks of all levels of experience are invited to come out and swap notes and skills at the SF Bootblack Munch starting at 7:30pm. The SF Bootblack munch is a skill sharing, networking and socialization meet-up for bootblacks. All skill levels, makes, models, orientations and styles of bootblacks are welcome, all that is required is a desire to learn, teach and share with other bootblacks our communal passion for the skill.
- Join the Crossdressing Club of San Francisco from 7-10pm in the back room. Crossdressers, sissies, maids, cosplayers, cis-men that wear panties, women, trans and gender bending folks of all kinds welcome. Dominants and supporters who enjoy sissy and cd/tv energy also invited. Costuming is welcome! Please dress up!!!
- And don't forget to hold onto all receipts for $10 or more at Wicked Grounds each Wednesday to get discounted admission to Bondage-a-Go-Go at the Cat Club on Wednesday night.
- Open schedule: no munches.
- Want to hold a 3rd Thursday event? Write us at Events@WickedGrounds.com!
- Open schedule: no munches.
- Want to hold a 3rd Friday event? Write us at Events@WickedGrounds.com!
- BDSM toys are great, but there's nothing quite like crafting your own. That's why we have the Crafty & Kinky Munch hosted each month by Kink Nerd Toys. Bring your questions and projects and swap notes with other kinky crafters. This month will be a squid tentacle projects! INSPIRED BY GrizzlyInSF, supplies will provided for a fun project making a suction cup tentacle impact toy!
- The Kinky Coders meet from 1-4pm to for an afternoon of working on programming projects, networking, picking up new languages, and making new friends. All experience levels of programming are welcome, whether you're been programming since punch cards, or are starting your first codecademy lesson. This is a great place to run into some experienced programmers to help you out if you're stuck. Bring your own vanilla project, your code tutorials, or a kinky project.
- Into pet play? Human animals of all types and their handlers are encouraged to come out for Bring Your Human Animal Night from 6-9pm, hosted by Denali of Pet Play Palace.