* Saturday, March 10th: The Milk Munch will be meeting from 11:30am-1:30pm for everyone into or interested in erotic lactation, adult nursing relationships (ANR), adult breastfeeding (ABF), hucow play, or anything else related to lactation. Mention the munch to get a 10% discount on milkshakes! We will be vending at SHHH!, a speakeasy-themed extravaganza hosted by Ms. Gem and Stephanos tonight at the SF Citadel.
* Monday, March 12th: The Society of Janus Newcomers-Only Crash Course will be taking over the back room tonight from 7-8:30pm to be your fantastic introduction to the kink scene! Newcomers of any orientation or affiliation with a positive, personal interest in kink may attend; you do not need to be a Janus Member. Make sure to arrive promptly; this really is a crash course and you wont want to miss the beginning! Afterwards, SoJ members will answer questions and share experiences. Meet fellow newcomers in a respectful and relaxed setting where there are no stupid questions.
* Tuesday, March 13th: The Kinky Entrepreneurs Co-Working Hours will be meeting from 1-5pm to provide a space for productive work with like-minded kinksters. Come learn more about BAKBA (Bay Area Kinky Business Alliance) and get shit done! (You don’t need to be in BAKBA to participate in this event.) In the evening, the Bay Area Rope Club (BARC) will be hosting their weekly Tuesday pre-event meetup at the cafe from 6-7pm. BARC is a combination of skillshare, presentations, play-time, & social goodness, and is a great place to get started with rope, or develop pre-existing skills! After BARC, get ready for STAMPEDE, a munch for human animals and their handlers, meeting from 8-9:30pm in the back room.
* Wednesday, March 14th: The TNG FemDom Munch, from 7-9pm, welcomes all non-male identified tops and switches 18-40 years old who are interested in learning more about FemDom. Join us for a relevant, topic-led discussion and socialization with fellow Dommes. In the past, we have invited subs to join us. At this time, we are limiting the munch to non-male identified tops and switches only. Attending Bondage-a-Go-Go tonight to congratulate them on their silver anniversary? Be sure to ask your barista for a stamped receipt, food/drink purchases of $10 or more get you reduced entry to Cat Club!
* Thursday, March 15th: This week, the Kinky Queer Revolution Podcast will be discussing the phenomenon of “The Missing Stair,” a concept referring to a specific pattern of behavior that enables abuse within social groups. We will be soliciting questions on social media the day before the recording, but feel free to submit questions via twitter or Facebook, or attend the recording to hear it live!
* Friday, March 16th: We will be vending at the SF Citadel’s Transmission tonight. Hopefully we’ll see you there for this wonderful party, and all your hitty, thwapy, and smacky thing needs! ;)
* Saturday, March 17th: Crafty & Kinky, from 4-6pm is a munch for all things DIY and hand made. If you want to work on a project or you just want to rub elbows with those who do, come on down and say hi! It's always fun making things with friends. Please feel free to drop in any time during the munch, it's a very casual affair, and spend as much or as little time with us as you would like. Bring your hand made projects, be they floggers, single tails, knitting, paper crafts, friendship bracelets, you name it! All projects welcome!
* Sunday, March 18th: Unity, a discussion group for kinky survivors, will me meeting for the first time form 12noon-2pm. This discussion group/munch is for kinksters, queers, alternative relationship-stylers, and general scene goers to get together and find support with one another. It's not easy handling abuse alone: that's what this group is for. We will be getting together once a month to eat, talk, and help support each other in healing any way we can. Please click through the above link to read the full description! In the evening, Bring Your Human Animal Night will be meeting for human animals of all types, and their handlers, to romp! BYHAN is hosted by the SF K9 Unit, a local group dedicated to kink education and community surrounding the human puppy scene. And remember, you can get your drink in a dog bowl!
All events are open to any Wicked Grounds customer, at any level of kink/BDSM experience. We hope you'll come out and learn more about the extremely diverse SF kink community! Low on funds, and need a safe space? Ask your barista about redeeming a support coffee (or tea, lemonade, etc.), pre-paid by another friendly member of our community.