This week at Wicked Grounds, be sure to check out Bring Your Human Animal Night, happening Sunday, and now under the by the SF K9 Unit!
* Friday, February 9th: We will be vending at Naughty Knotty at the SF Citadel tonight, for all your last-minute rope needs. Stop by the cafe for a late-evening coffee before heading to the dungeon, you’ll want to be up all night for this bondage-centric party!
* Sunday, February 11th: This afternoon, the Erotic Hypnosis Peershare will be meeting from 3-5pm, with an introduction for those new to hypnosis, erotic or otherwise, from 2-3pm. This is a discussion and workshop munch where attendees can show everybody something new about hypnosis. Teach and learn some new hypnosis concepts, discuss ethics and consent, learn and practice technique, and meet some new friends. Come with a partner, by yourself, or with a party of all of your best friends.
* Monday, February 12th: Interested in the Dominant Positioning: How to Sit on Your Sub hosted by Foundations SF tonight at Catalyst? Stop by the Foundations Office Hours from 5:30-6:30 to meet a sponsor and learn more about Foundations. Look for the folks in the red foundations shirts and/or leather vests, and feel free to ask a barista if you have trouble locating your kinky guides! Later in the evening, the Society of Janus Newcomers-Only Crash Course from 7-9pm is a great event for those taking their first steps into the kink scene. Learn dungeon etiquette 101, how to meet folks, make friends, find resources, and ask questions in a judgment-free environment. Make sure to arrive on time; you wont want to miss a second of this informative event!
* Tuesday, February 13th: The Kinky Entrepreneurs Co-Working Hours will be meeting from 1-5pm to provide a space for productive work with like-minded kinksters. Come learn more about BAKBA (Bay Area Kinky Business Alliance) and get shit done! (You don’t need to be in BAKBA to participate in this event.) In the evening, the Bay Area Rope Club (BARC) will be hosting their weekly Tuesday meetup from 6-7pm. BARC is a combination of skillshare, presentations, play-time, & social goodness, and a great place to get started with rope, or develop pre-existing skills! They will be hosting the not-at-Wicked-Grounds part of this event at a new location, please note the new address, and cost in the link above. Last but not least, Stampede will be meeting from 8-9:30pm for human animals of all types, and their handlers, to romp merrily in the back room. Be sure to ask for your drink in a dog bowl!
* Wednesday, February 14th: Tonight from 7-9pm, the TNG FemDom Munch will be welcoming all non-male-identified tops and switches 18-40 years old who are interested in learning more about FemDom. Come join the monthly discussion, make new friends, and network with like-minded Dommes! Planning on attending BaGG: Beat My Valentine? Spend $10 or more on food and drink at the cafe to get reduced entry to Cat Club! Just as your helpful barista for a stamped BaGG receipt.
* Thursday, February 15th: Always wanted to learn more about kink, but didn’t know how, or whom, to ask? Join us for a live recording of the Kinky, Queer Revolution Podcast from 2-4pm in the back room.
* Saturday, February 17th: Knitted bondage? Paper mache pasties? Whatever you’re making, we’d like to see it at Kinky & Crafty from 4-6pm. Any craft is welcome at this casual social event. Feel free to drop by with your projects at any point during the munch!
* Sunday, February 18th: Bring Your Human Animal Night has been adopted by the SF K9 Unit! This a pansexual, gender-inclusive event for all types of human pets: puppies, kitties, wolves, fawns, mice, ponies, handlers, trainers, human pet owners, and every other type of pet player imaginable. Come roughhouse in the back room, get your drink in a dog bowl, and bork your heart out! Please remember that, as a food service provider, Wicked Grounds cannot legally allow actual non-human attendees, with the exception of service animals.
All events are open to any Wicked Grounds customer, at any level of kink/BDSM experience. We hope you'll come out and learn more about the extremely diverse SF kink community! Low on funds, and need a safe space? Ask your barista about redeeming a support coffee (or tea, lemonade, etc.), pre-paid by another friendly member of our community.