This week at Wicked Grounds, members of the awesome local community will be hosting events for entrepreneurs, rope enthusiasts, Littles, book lovers, and more!
* Friday, February 23rd: We will be vending at [Pump Up The Play! at the SF Citadel, hosted by our very own barista Ashlinn!
* Saturday, February 24th: Join SFBASiL for our next Clean & Sober Munch to send off Mr. Bay Area Sober Leather 2017, Al Rahm, to compete for Mr. San Francisco Leather 2017. You don't have to be clean and sober to join!
* Monday, February 28th: SF Foundations Office Hours will be from 5:30-6:30pm.
* Tuesday, February 27th: The Kinky Entrepreneurs Co-Working Hours will be meeting from 1-5pm to provide a space for productive work with like-minded kinksters. Come learn more about BAKBA (Bay Area Kinky Business Alliance) and get shit done! (You don’t need to be in BAKBA to participate in this event.) In the evening, the Bay Area Rope Club (BARC) will be hosting their weekly Tuesday pre-event meetup at the cafe from 6-7pm. BARC is a combination of skillshare, presentations, play-time, & social goodness, and is a great place to get started with rope, or develop pre-existing skills! Later in the evening, intermediate rope enthusiasts are invited to join the Self-Suspenders Munch from 7:30-9:30pm for casual discussion, demos, and answers to any questions you might have about suspension. In the front, the Leather Bound Book Club will be meeting from 7-8:30pm to discuss this month’s queer-focused literary adventure.
* Wednesday, February 28th: Tonight, anyone interested in the community organization Little Scouts should stop by for the February Little Scouts Volunteer Meeting from 6-7pm, before joining us for the Littles Munch from 7-9pm! The San Francisco Littles Munch is a munch for ageplayers, and those who are curious. If you want to have a fun night playing games, coloring, and chatting with other littles, Bigs, AB/DLs, and kinky folk, this is the place for you! We are an all-inclusive group, so regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, or kink, you are invited to join us. In the front room, the Pre-BaGG Munch will be meeting from 8-9:30pm, before heading next door to Bondage-A-Go-Go: BBW Appreciation Night next door at Cat Club. Make connections and get an introduction to the wonderful world of Bondage-a-Go-Go at the munch, and remember that you can get a discount at the door with a purchase of food/drink over $10 at the cafe! Just ask your barista for a stamped receipt.
* Thursday, March 1st: We’ll be recording the next episode of the Kinky, Queer Revolution Podcast in the back from 2-4pm. The theme will be edge play! The Neuro-Divergent Kinksters Munch will be cancelled for this month.
* Friday, March 2nd: The FTM Munch will be meeting from 7-9pm. This event is for anyone kinky (or interested), FAAB (female assigned at birth) who identifies as a trans guy, FTM, trans boy/boi, and/or similar. Come hang out, socialize, and discuss the experiences you have in the kink community. Announcements of upcoming events or resources that are relative to the group are welcome! This evening, Wicked Grounds will be vending at Smack It! at the SF Citadel, with lots of salacious options to suit your consensual smacking needs!
* Saturday, March 3rd: This afternoon, the SF K9 Unit Open Board Meeting will be meeting from 12-1:30pm for their monthly organizational meetup. Join them if you want to learn more, or be more involved, with the local pup play scene. We will be vending at the Society of Janus Newcomers + Everyone Party at the SF Citadel! Be sure to get to the dungeon early to attend the Society of Janus dungeon etiquette class (details in the link).
All events are open to any Wicked Grounds customer, at any level of kink/BDSM experience. We hope you'll come out and learn more about the extremely diverse SF kink community! Low on funds, and need a safe space? Ask your barista about redeeming a support coffee (or tea, lemonade, etc.), pre-paid by another friendly member of our community.