This week at Wicked Grounds, join us for the triumphant return of Bring Your Human Animal Night, events for those in a state of kinky entrepreneurship, and much, much more!
* Friday, February 18th: We will be vending at Mystique, SF Citadel’s premiere dungeon event for female and nonbinary tops.
* Saturday, February 17th: Knitted bondage? Paper mache pasties? Whatever you’re making, we’d like to see it at Kinky & Crafty from 4-6pm. Any craft is welcome at this casual social event. Feel free to drop by with your projects at any point during the munch!
* Monday, February 19th: Interested in Foundations SF tonight at Catalyst? Stop by the Foundations Office Hours from 5:30-6:30 to meet a sponsor and learn more about Foundations. Look for the folks in the red foundations shirts and/or leather vests, and feel free to ask a barista if you have trouble locating your kinky guides! The Poly Under 40 Coffeehouse Social will be meeting in the back from 7-9:30pm. They welcome poly and nonmonogamous people (new, curious, or experienced) under 40 years of age, as well as the 40-and-over partners and lovers of people under 40, though they do ask that you attend on the same evening as your under-40 partner.
* Tuesday, February 20th: The Kinky Entrepreneur’s Munch will be meeting from 11am-1pm to talk about... whatever you want! Questions? Concerns, as a new kinky or kink-adjacent business owner? Stop by and hang out! Immediately afterwards, the Kinky Entrepreneurs Co-Working Hours will be meeting from 1-5pm to provide a space for productive work with like-minded kinksters. Come learn more about BAKBA (Bay Area Kinky Business Alliance) and get shit done! (You don’t need to be in BAKBA to participate in this event.) In the evening, the Bay Area Rope Club (BARC) will be hosting their weekly Tuesday meetup from 6-7pm. BARC is a combination of skillshare, presentations, play-time, & social goodness, and a great place to get started with rope, or develop pre-existing skills! They will be hosting the not-at-Wicked-Grounds part of this event at a new location, please note the new address, and cost in the link above. The SoJ Mentorship Social will be meeting in the back room from 7:30-9:30pm. Join mentors from the Society of Janus to help you on your kink journey!
* Wednesday, February 21th: WELCOME TO SISSY NIGHT! Crossdressers, sissies, maids, cosplayers, trans and gender-bending folks of all kinds are welcome to join us from 8-10pm, and the focus will be on the feminine and ultra-feminine! Dominants and supporters who enjoy sissy energy also invited. Costuming is welcome! Please dress up! For those of you who need a place to change, please respect that the cafe only has one bathroom, and keep in mind that as long as you keep your genitals and feet covered, the dress code here is very lax. Planning on attending BaGG: Femme Dom Night? Spend $10 or more on food and drink at the cafe to get reduced entry to Cat Club! Just as your helpful barista for a stamped BaGG receipt.
* Thursday, February 22nd: The Shy: Unsocial Social, meeting from 8-9:30pm, is a community and space for those with social anxiety and/or shyness to support one another, especially those that also identify as kinky and/or poly. Our goal is not to “fix” anyone. Some people are happy being reserved and observing, but would still like a sense of community and support. Others maybe are hoping to gain more confidence or skills to work past the anxiety. Some might just like to get out of the house and be with others who truly understand how hard it can be to interact with the world around you. All types are welcome. The structure of the event is flexible and will adapt to best serve those attending.
* Friday, February 23rd: We will be vending at Pump Up The Play! at the SF Citadel, hosted by our very own barista Ashlinn!
* Saturday, February 24th: Join SFBASiL for our next Clean & Sober Munch to send off Mr. Bay Area Sober Leather 2017, Al Rahm, to compete for Mr. San Francisco Leather 2017. You don't have to be clean and sober to join!
* Sunday, February 25th: Join us for a scintillating conversation of the convergence of Kink/BDSM and Spirituality. The munch welcomes all spiritual and religious paths and is not based on any particular systems of practice. Each month they have a discussion relating to the intersection of spirituality and kink focusing on a particular topic.
All events are open to any Wicked Grounds customer, at any level of kink/BDSM experience. We hope you'll come out and learn more about the extremely diverse SF kink community! Low on funds, and need a safe space? Ask your barista about redeeming a support coffee (or tea, lemonade, etc.), pre-paid by another friendly member of our community.