- Saturday, January 5th: The Monogamy Munch will be meeting from 2-4pm for monogamous kinksters who want to discuss their relationship style in the context of kink, BDSM, the scene, and etc. Godless Perverts has been rescheduled to tonight from 7-9pm. And today marks the first of our three-day “Staying in Fucking Business!” sale (Fetlife, Facebook), to mark the anniversary of our clopening. Check out the event listing for sales details!
- Sunday, January 6th: Interested in hosting a munch at the cafe? Already a proud munch leader? Our Munch Leaders Round-Up (Fetlife, Facebook) is for you. Learn the ins and outs of munch leadership in the scene, ask questions, and meet other munch leaders!
- Monday, January 7th: Foundations Office Hours will be meeting from 6-6:30pm. Interested in the My 1st Gangbang (Fetlife, Facebook) class over at SF Catalyst this evening? Stop by the office hours to meet a sponsor from Foundations, and get more information about their organization.
- Tuesday, January 8th: The Bay Area Rope Club (BARC) will be meeting from 6-7pm before heading over to SF Citadel for their weekly skillshare. Afterwards, Stampede will be meeting from 8-9:30 for those interested in pet play.
- Wednesday, January 9th: Top/bottom? How about both! The new Switches Munch, from 7-9pm, is for those of us who embrace the power of switching. Come here to spend time with fellow switches and participate in discussions around topping, bottoming and anything In between. We’ll also tackle challenges and complexity specific to being a switch. Maybe you’re still deciding if both ends of the paddle are right for you? Shy? That’s ok too. Come by, have a coffee and just listen! Heading over to Bondage-A-Go-Go: Bowie BAGG (Fetlife, Facebook) next door at Cat Club? If you spend $10 or more on food/drink at the cafe, ask your barista for a stamped receipt to get a discount at the door!
- Thursday, January 10th: From 6-7pm, Rope Burn (Fetlife, Facebook) will be meeting in the back for their pre-jam meetup before heading over to Catalyst for their monthly skillshare. The back room is reserved from 6-8pm for a private event. Slightly later in the evening, the Sex Magic Coffee Socia, will be meeting in the front. This informal social is open to anyone who is interested in the intersection of magic(k) and sexuality, at all levels of experience. Reclaiming, OTO, A.'.A.'., Chaos Magickians, F(a)eri(e) traditions, BLW, Wicca, and many other traditions include sexual magick and mysteries as part of the magickal practice. We will be talking about magic(k) broadly, and all practitioners from all traditions (or none!) are welcome.
- Saturday, January 12th: The Milk Munch will be meeting from 11:30am-1:30pm for those interested in discussion of any type of lactation play. Mention that you're attending the munch to get 10% off of milkshakes. We will be vending at the Social of Janus Newcomers + Everyone's Party at SF Citadel in the evening. Additionally, we are proud to welcome Kinky, Colorful, Conscious: a POC roundtable discussion to the cafe from 2-5pm. This group, inspired by Colorful Kinksters Vancouver and associated with VoxBody Studio, aims to build a space for kinky/LGBTQ+/queer people of color. If you are interested in this event, please read the event listing and attendee requirements (linked above) in detail. If you have questions as to whether this event would be a good event for you, please contact KCCVOX@gmail.com.
- Sunday, January 13th: This afternoon, the Erotic Hypnosis Peershare will be meeting from 3-5pm at the cafe, with an introduction for those new to hypnosis, erotic or otherwise, from 2-3pm. This is a discussion and workshop munch where attendees can show everybody something new about hypnosis. Teach and learn some new hypnosis concepts, discuss ethics and consent, learn and practice technique, and meet some new friends. Come with a partner, by yourself, or with a party of all of your best friends. In the evening from 6-8pm, Unity will be meeting in the back. This discussion group/munch is for kinksters, queers, alternative relationship stylers, and general scene goers to get together and find support with one another. It's not easy handling abuse alone: that's what this group is for. We will be getting together once a month to eat, talk, and help support each other in healing any way we can. This is a freely structured discussion group, after an introduction and safe space guidelines are established, you're welcome to talk to one another, pose questions or topics to the group, or just be with us. No participation is required. All that we ask is that everyone keeps an open mind.