Update! We will be CLOSING EARLY on Sunday, February 3rd at 6:30pm for a belated holiday staff party.
- Saturday, February 2nd: The Monogamy Munch will be meeting from 2-4pm for monogamous kinksters who want to discuss their relationship style in the context of kink, BDSM, the scene, and etc.
- Sunday, February 3rd: Calling all human animals to compete in the biggest game of them all: Puppy Bowl IV! (Fetlife, Facebook.) This year, the K9 unit and Wicked Grounds are hosting a special event for those of us who really couldn't care less about the Super Bowl: HUMAN PUPPY BOWL! Human puppies and their handlers are encouraged to come and play! Human critters of all varieties are welcome to join in. Last year we had lions, kitties, stuffies, a stuffed snek, and more out on the field. There will be door prizes, general dogishness, and good times for everyone! Please note that the cafe is CLOSING EARLY tonight at 6:30pm, so the staff can have a belated holiday party.
- Monday, February 4th: Foundations Office Hours will be meeting from 6-6:30pm.
- Tuesday, February 5th: Kinky Coders will be meeting from 2-5pm. The Bay Area Rope Club (BARC) will be meeting from 6-7pm before heading over to SF Citadel for their weekly skillshare. Godless Perverts will be meeting tonight from 7-9pm.
- Wednesday, February 6th: Have questions about rope? Stop by from 6-10pm for the Wicked Bounds trunk show to check out our selection of premium bondage rope and get those questions answered! Meanwhile, Rope Bite will be meting from 7-9pm for folks of all skill levels who want to connect and practice rope. Heading over to Cat Club to BBW Appreciation Night (Fetlife, Facebook) at Bondage-a-Go-Go? Remember that if you spend $10+ on food and drink at the cafe, you get a discount at the door!
- Thursday, February 7th: The Black & Pink Letter Writing Munch, a local group who facilitates letter-writing to incarcerated LGBTQ+ folks in need of community and connection. They will be meeting from 6-8pm, and we'll just quote their event listing to get the importance of their mission across: “Join us for our second month of Black & Pink Letterwriting in SF at Wicked Grounds! Every month on the 1st Thursday, we’ll have birthday cards to our LGBTQ members in nearby Norcal prisons AND penpal info, so join us for whatever your pleasure is (and invite your friends)! We will have info on folks to send letters to, all the supplies, and ways to get more involved in the movement to abolish prisons. Letterwriting is one incredible way we have to overcome the isolation intended by the PIC. This is an important way to show solidarity with our incarcerated LGBTQ+ and HIV+ community members!” Please consider lending your support (and stamps!) to this valuable mission.
- Saturday, February 9th: The Milk Munch will be meeting from 11:30am-1:30pm for those interested in discussion of any type of lactation play. Mention that you're attending the munch to get 10% off of milkshakes. Additionally, we are proud to welcome Kinky, Colorful, Conscious: a POC roundtable discussion to the cafe from 2-5pm. This group, inspired by Colorful Kinksters Vancouver and associated with VoxBody Studio, aims to build a space for kinky/LGBTQ+/queer people of color. If you are interested in this event, please read the event listing and attendee requirements (linked above) in detail. If you have questions as to whether this event would be a good event for you, please contact KCCVOX@gmail.com.
- Sunday, February 10th: This afternoon, the Erotic Hypnosis Peershare (Fetlife, Facebook) will be meeting from 3-5pm at the cafe, with an introduction for those new to hypnosis, erotic or otherwise, from 2-3pm. This is a discussion and workshop munch where attendees can show everybody something new about hypnosis. Teach and learn some new hypnosis concepts, discuss ethics and consent, learn and practice technique, and meet some new friends. Come with a partner, by yourself, or with a party of all of your best friends. In the evening from 6-8pm, Unity will be meeting in the back. This discussion group/munch is for kinksters, queers, alternative relationship stylers, and general scene goers to get together and find support with one another. It's not easy handling abuse alone: that's what this group is for. We will be getting together once a month to eat, talk, and help support each other in healing any way we can. This is a freely structured discussion group, after an introduction and safe space guidelines are established, you're welcome to talk to one another, pose questions or topics to the group, or just be with us. No participation is required. All that we ask is that everyone keeps an open mind.