* Saturday, December 9th: We will be vending at the Fetish Flea hosted by the SF Citadel from 11am-5pm, to help you get a head start on all of your kinky holiday needs. Join the Wicked Grounds booth, and many other fantastic vendors, for a unique holiday shopping experience. At the cafe, the Milk Munch will be meeting for anyone interested in erotic lactation, adult nursing relationships (ANR), adult breastfeeding (ABF), hucow play, or anything related to lactation. Join us to meet your fellow lactophiles and discuss this unique and versatile kink! Please note this munch is for socializing only. No lactation play is allowed in the cafe, per health department rules, but remember that all Milk Munch attendees get 10% off on milkshakes!
* Sunday, December 10th: Whether you're an experienced kinkster or brand new to kink, it's always fun to build out your toybag. As part of the KINK 101: Building your toybag! class from 12-2pm, we'll include a show and tell of some of the toys from the Wicked Grounds collection, and a walking tour of other local leather businesses! In the afternoon, the Erotic Hypnosis Peershare will be meeting from 3-5pm, with an introduction for those new to hypnosis, erotic or otherwise, from 2-3pm.
* Monday, December 11st: Foundations SF will be hosting their Office Hours from 5:30-6:30pm. Stop by to get a sponsor before attending Cock Worship and the Embodiment of the Divine at the SF Catalyst. Foundations usually meets in the front of the cafe, and can be identified by their red Foundations shirts, or leather vests. If you’re new to the scene, or new to the San Francisco community, the Society of Janus Newcomer’s Crash Course is a great resource for navigating the scene, negotiation, and lots more! The course will be from 7-9pm in the back room, with limited seating. Arriving on time is highly encouraged to get the most out of this course.
* Tuesday, December 12nd: The Kinky Entrepreneurs Co-Working Hours will be meeting from 1-5pm to provide a space for productive work with like-minded kinksters. Come learn more about BAKBA (Bay Area Kinky Business Alliance) and network with your favorite caffeinated beverage (decaffeinated options available as well). In the evening, the Bay Area Rope Club (BARC) will be hosting their weekly Tuesday meetup from 6-7pm before heading around the corner to Catalyst for a more hands-on learning experience. Following them, Stampede will take over the back room for some pet play fun and discussion. Human pets and handlers of all types welcome!
* Wednesday, December 13th: The TNG Femdom Munch welcomes all non-male identified tops and switches 18-40 years old who are interested in learning more about femdom for a discussion, followed by socializing. Stop by to make some new friends, and to commiserate about the struggles and joys of occupying these specific spaces in the kink world. If you're going to Bondage-A-Go-Go tonight at Cat Club, be sure to ask your barista for a stamped receipt of any purchase $10 or more for reduced entry to the club!
* Thursday, December 14th: The Sex Magick Coffee Social is open to anyone who is interested in the intersection of magic(k) and sexuality, at all levels of experience. Reclaiming, OTO, A.'.A.'., Chaos Magickians, F(a)eri(e) traditions, BLW, Wicca, and many other traditions include sexual magick and mysteries as part of the magickal practice. We will be talking about magic(k) broadly, and all practitioners from all traditions (or none!) are welcome.
* Friday, December 15th: We will be vending at Mystique at the SF Citadel for all of your last-minute dungeon needs!
* Saturday, December 16th: Crafty & Kinky is a munch for all things DIY and hand made. If you want to work on a project or you just want to rub elbows with those who do, come on down and say hi! It's always fun making things with friends. Please feel free to drop in any time during the munch. This month’s theme is papercraft, but all projects are welcome!
* Sunday, December 17: Come join the SF K9 Unit for the Pet Play Holiday Gift Exchange from 6pm-9pm. Bring a gift of your own $10 or lower and have one given to you! All Pups, Ponies, Handlers, curious folks, and any others interested in pet play are all welcome, whatever the experience level! Fully decked out in gear or in your normal human clothes, as long as you have shoes and underwear on, wear whatever you like! This is a free event, but please support the café by buying a thing (remember: you can get most food and drink in a dog bowl!) and tipping the wonderful baristas.
All events are open to any Wicked Grounds customer, at any level of kink/BDSM experience. We hope you'll come out and learn more about the extremely diverse SF kink community!