The SF Citadel's Fetish Flea is IMMINENT! The winter Flea is always one of the best attended fetish shopping experiences all year, and you definitely don't want to miss it if you have kinky stockings (or boots) to fill this holiday season.
- Friday, December 7th: Tonight at the cafe, the FtM Munch will be meeting from from 7-9pm for those who are kinky (or interested), FAAB (female assigned at birth) and identify as a trans guy, FTM, trans boy/boi, and/or similar? Come hang out, socialize, and discuss the experiences we have in the kink community. Announcements of upcoming events or resources that are relative to us are welcome.
- Saturday, December 8th: We will be vending at the aforementioned San Francisco Fetish Flea hosted at the SF Citadel from 11am-5pm. Get your kinky holiday shopping out of the way, and explore work from local artists and businesses. And if you can't make the Flea, don't worry; we'll be vending at the Citadel's evening party: Luscious! The Milk Munch will be meeting from 11:30am-1:30pm for those interested in discussion of any type of lactation play. Mention that you're attending the munch at the register to get 10% off of milkshakes.
- Sunday, December 9th: This afternoon, the Erotic Hypnosis Peershare will be meeting from 3-5pm at the cafe, with an introduction for those new to hypnosis, erotic or otherwise, from 2-3pm. This is a discussion and workshop munch where attendees can show everybody something new about hypnosis. Teach and learn some new hypnosis concepts, discuss ethics and consent, learn and practice technique, and meet some new friends. Come with a partner, by yourself, or with a party of all of your best friends. In the evening from 6-8pm, Unity will be meeting in the back. This discussion group/munch is for kinksters, queers, alternative relationship stylers, and general scene goers to get together and find support with one another. It's not easy handling abuse alone: that's what this group is for. We will be getting together once a month to eat, talk, and help support each other in healing any way we can. This is a freely structured discussion group, after an introduction and safe space guidelines are established, you're welcome to talk to one another, pose questions or topics to the group, or just be with us. No participation is required. All that we ask is that everyone keeps an open mind.
- Monday, December 10th: Foundations SF Office Hours will be meeting from 6-6:30pm. Interested in attending the class on quick bedroom bondage at Catalyst later this evening? Stop by the office hours to learn more about Foundations, and get a class sponser. Afterwards, the SoJ Newcomers Only Crash Course will be meeting in the back from from 7-9pm. New to kink? New to the SF scene? Have questions? This is the group for you! The munch starts promptly at 7pm with presentation of local spaces and guidelines for interacting with the community, after which you'll have a chance to ask questions.
- Tuesday, December 11th: The Bay Area Rope Club (BARC) will be meeting in the back from 6-7 for their mini-munch, before heading over to Citadel for their weekly skillshare. This week, they're focusing on the many ways to build intimate partner connections with rope. Stampede will be meeting in the back from 8-9:30pm for all folks of the human animal persuasion. To celebrate their last munch of the year, stop by to help plan the Holiday Trot.
- Wednesday, December 12th: Top/bottom? How about both! The new Switches Munch, from 7-9pm, is for those of us who embrace the power of switching. Come here to spend time with fellow switches and participate in discussions around topping, bottoming and anything In between. We’ll also tackle challenges and complexity specific to being a switch. Maybe you’re still deciding if both ends of the paddle are right for you? Shy? That’s ok too. Come by, have a coffee and just listen! Heading over to Bondage-A-Go-Go: In Service next door at Cat Club? If you spend $10 or more on food/drink at the cafe, ask your barista for a stamped receipt to get a discount at the door!
- Thursday, December 13th: The back room is reserved from 6-8pm for a private event. Slightly later in the evening, the Sex Magic Coffee Social, will be meeting in the front. This informal social is open to anyone who is interested in the intersection of magic(k) and sexuality, at all levels of experience. Reclaiming, OTO, A.'.A.'., Chaos Magickians, F(a)eri(e) traditions, BLW, Wicca, and many other traditions include sexual magick and mysteries as part of the magickal practice. We will be talking about magic(k) broadly, and all practitioners from all traditions (or none!) are welcome.
- Friday, December 14th: We will be vending at Mystique, SF Citadel's premier party for dominant women and nonbinary folks!
- Saturday, December 15th: Crafty & Kinky will be meeting in the back from 4-6pm. Stop by this casual event to work on your projects, start something new, and talk about best DIY practices for all your kinky crafting adventures. We will be vending at Smack It at the ST Citadel this evening.