The Holidays are just around the corner! We know some of you are excited, some of you are dreading it, and some of you don’t care one way or another. We are cool with all of it! And we will be open every day. Opening later and closing earlier on certain days (look at the bottom of the post for hours) but we will be here for you! We look forward to seeing you this upcoming week.
And if you want to know what else is going on, here’s the list of our munches for the week!
- Friday, December 16: SF Bay Area Sober in Leather is celebrating another great year where its titleholders (Keith Robling, Rio Spooner, and Sailor) have had awesome opportunities to promote the importance of sober leather events, work with members in other communities, and increase the profile of the organization. Feel free to stop by from 7-9pm.
- Saturday, December 17: Do you enjoy arts and crafts? I know, who doesn’t? Then you should come out to Crafty and Kinky, from 3-5pm. This month is paper crafts! Wicked Grounds will also be on the road at Mystique! the party for female dominants and their submissives.
- Sunday, December 18: Kinky Coders will be from 1-4pm to work on programming projects, networking, picking up new languages, and making new friends! All experience levels are welcome. It’s a great place to get out of the house and meet with other Kinky Coders in a fun co-working and networking environment. Also the monthly Bring Your Human Animal Night will be happening from 7-9pm. This is a time for human animals and their handlers to come for some fun socializing and to romp around in a fun and safe environment.
- Monday, December 19: Are you Polyamorous? Curious about what it means to be poly? Maybe you’re just starting to explore the world of Poly and want to talk with others like yourself? The Poly Under 40 Coffeehouse Munch will be happening from 7-10pm. This isn’t a huge class, but more of a social group to just get together and meet with likeminded individuals.
- Tuesday, December 20: Are you an entrepreneur or small business owner in the kink community? Would you like to swap notes with other kinky businessfolk, build community, and perhaps even (oh my) network? Then you should join in on the Kinky Entrepreneurs Munch, from 11am-1pm. This months focus is on surviving Folsom! Are you a Rope Enthusiast? Planning on going to Bay Area Rope Club (BARC) Rope Night? Stop by Wicked Grounds from 6-7pm for the Pre-meet Munch for some coffee and socializing before the event at Alchemy. From 7:30-9:30 is the SoJ Mentoring Social the Society of Janus is meeting for a fun, inclusive atmosphere for anyone interested in their Mentoring Program. Connect, ask questions, offer guidance, etc.
- Wednesday, December 21: Do you crossdress or are a dominant or supporter who enjoys the company of crossdressing persons? Crossdressing Club (Sissy Night) will be meeting from 7-10pm. This night is focused on the feminine and ultra-feminine, so the term sissy is to denote ruffles and extravagance, not humiliation. Remember to hold onto your receipt of $10 or more to get discount admission into Bondage-a-Go-Go!
- Thursday, December 22: The monthly Shy: The Unsocial Social will be meeting from 7:30-9:30pm. This munch is a community and gathering for those with social anxiety or shyness to support one another. Especially those who identify as kinky and/or poly.
- Friday, December 23: 8am – 5pm
- Saturday, December 24: 11am – 7pm
- Sunday, December 25: 1pm – 9pm
- Monday, December 26: 11am – 10pm