Getting into the swing of the holiday season, but still stuck on what to get your kinky friends? Check out our gift-giving guides on the wicked blog for some inspiration!
* Saturday, December 16th: Crafty & Kinky is a munch for all things DIY and hand made. If you want to work on a project or you just want to rub elbows with those who do, come on down and say hi! It's always fun making things with friends. Please feel free to drop in any time during the munch. This month’s theme is papercraft, but all projects are welcome!
* Sunday, December 17: Come join the SF K9 Unit for the Pet Play Holiday Gift Exchange from 6pm-9pm. Bring a gift of your own $10 or lower and have one given to you! All Pups, Ponies, Handlers, curious folks, and any others interested in pet play are all welcome, whatever the experience level! Fully decked out in gear or in your normal human clothes, as long as you have shoes and underwear on, wear whatever you like! This is a free event, but please support the café by buying a thing (remember: you can get most food and drink in a dog bowl!) and tipping the wonderful baristas.
* Tuesday, December 19th: From 11am-1pm, the Kinky Entrepreneurs Munch will be meeting for an open session so that we can workshop one another's business challenges! Afterwards, the Kinky Entrepreneurs Co-Working Hours will be meeting from 1-5pm to provide a space for productive work with like-minded kinksters. Come learn more about BAKBA (Bay Area Kinky Business Alliance), and network, with your favorite caffeinated beverage (decaffeinated options available as well). In the evening, the Bay Area Rope Club (BARC) will be hosting their weekly Tuesday meetup from 6-7pm before heading around the corner to Catalyst for a more hands-on learning experience. Later that evening, the Mentoring Social will be meeting in the back room. This casual meetup is for anyone who is interested in the idea of mentoring within kinky communities, people who are looking for a mentor, or to become a mentor, and for those already in a mentoring relationship. It can even be a place for a kind of short term, collective mentoring- we welcome your questions and/or concerns about your path in kink.
* Wednesday, December 20th: This evening, the radiant Miss Alice (of AliceinBondageland) will be hosting the Crossdressing Munch for crossdressers, sissies, maids, cosplayers, trans and gender bending folks of all kinds! The focus will be on the feminine and ultra-feminine. Dominants and supporters who enjoy sissy energy also invited. Costumes are HIGHLY encouraged, and remember that the cafe is 18+, so feel free to flash your pretty panties as you change into something more comfortable! Please bear in mind that Wicked Grounds has only one bathroom. And you're going to Bondage-A-Go-Go: Santa’s Bag tonight at Cat Club, be sure to ask your barista for a stamped receipt of any purchase $10 or more for reduced entry to the club!
* Thursday, December 21st: The Romantic D/s Salon will be meeting to discuss Littles in the context of Romantic D/s.
* Friday, December 22nd: Headed to The Dark Party ~ Dark Solstice at the SF Citadel? Be sure to check out our booth at the party, and stop by the cafe for caffeination before venturing into the darkness!
* Saturday, December 23rd: The Clean & Sober Munch will be meeting from 6-8pm in the back room.
* Monday, December 25th, Christmas Day: We will be open, as is our mission, to provide a safe space and homey atmosphere for the kinky, queer community every single day of the year. <3 We will have special holiday hours and will be open from 1-9pm.
All events are open to any Wicked Grounds customer, at any level of kink/BDSM experience. Low on funds and need a drink? Ask your barista about our Support Coffee (or tea, or lemonade) program! We hope you'll come out and learn more about the extremely diverse SF kink community!