SF Fetish Flea is this weekend! We will be there with much of our merchandise, and are hoping to see many of you there! We are hoping to see many new faces as well! Also, we are coming up on the holidays, and of course we know that finances can be tight, so we’d like to remind you all that we have “support coffees” for all those who need a free coffee or tea but still want a safe place to come.
Want other reasons to come? Here’s the list of munches for the next week!
- Friday, December 9: Are you enamored with strange, mysterious creatures? Mythological or supernatural? Come to the Monster Girl Munchfrom 7-9pm. Despite it being about monster “girls”, all creatures, genders, and otherwise are welcome. Are you a dominant man, or a submissive woman? Well Wicked Grounds will be on the road at Master’s Den Revelry.
- Saturday, December 10: Are you curious to see a San Francisco BDSM playspace/ dungeon . . . but not quite ready for your first play party? One of the best ways to see the SF Citadel for the first time is to attend the San Francisco Fetish Flea -- and the next one is coming up on Saturday, Dec. 10th from 11am to 5pm. The entire dungeon and social spaces will be set up like one big kinky shopping mall with a variety of kink vendors, large and small. You'll have a chance to check out the SF Citadel, its equipment, and many members of its community without committing to a big play party -- and admission is only $5 at the door. For all lactation fetishists, there will be a Milk Munch from 11:30am-1:30pm. Then for all you “brats” out there, we will be having the Brat Pack Munch from 2-4pm.
- Sunday, December 11: For anyone who is into or curious about erotic hypnosis, there will be an Erotic Hypnosis Peershare. If you’re new and curious about it, we ask that you show up at 2pm to get some basics before the meetup from 3-5pm. Curious about rubber? Wearing, caring for, the society around it? Then come to the SF Rubber Munch from 7-9pm.
- Monday, December 12: No munches today, but as always we will be open for you to come and join us for coffee, kink, and community!
- Tuesday, December 13: Are you a Rope Enthusiast? Planning on going to Bay Area Rope Club (BARC) Rope Night? Stop by Wicked Grounds from 6-7pm for the Pre-meet Munch for some coffee and socializing before the event at Alchemy. Are you a pet player? Friends with one? Maybe curious? Then stop by the SF Stampede Munch from 8-9:30pm for an entertaining and educational time in the world of pet play.
- Wednesday, December 14: All non-male identified tops and switches, ages 18-40 are welcome to attend the TNG Femdom Munch from 7-9pm. This is a munch for all non-male identified tops and switches to come socialize and discuss relevant topics and connect with other dommes. We will also be open until 11pm for all those who want to grab a bite or drink before heading over to Bondage-a-Go-Go at Cat Club around the corner. Remember to hang onto your receipt of $10 or more to get a discount at the door. This week is Goth Night!
- Thursday, December 15: Are you in a service D/s relationship? Ever been curious of being in one, or starting one with your partner? Come to the Elegant D/s Munch from 6:30-9:30pm. 6:30 for the submissives to get the place set up for the dominants to come in at 7.
- Friday, December 16: SF Bay Area Sober in Leather is celebrating another great year where its titleholders (Keith Robling, Rio Spooner, and Sailor) have had awesome opportunities to promote the importance of sober leather events, work with members in other communities, and increase the profile of the organization. Feel free to stop by from 7-9pm.
- Saturday, December 17: Do you enjoy arts and crafts? I know, who doesn’t? Then you should come out to Crafty and Kinky, from 3-5pm. This month is all about crochet, knitting, and anything to do with yarn!
- Sunday, December 18: Kinky Coders will be from 1-4pm to work on programming projects, networking, picking up new languages, and making new friends! All experience levels are welcome. It’s a great place to get out of the house and meet with other Kinky Coders in a fun co-working and networking environment. Also the monthly Bring Your Human Animal Night will be happening from 7-9pm. This is a time for human animals and their handlers to come for some fun socializing and to romp around in a fun and safe environment.