We have a great week ahead filled with classes, socials and FUN! We hope you'll come in to warm up with us.
- Monday, Jan 18. Open 8am - 10pm. Polyamorous/ non-monogamous? Want to chat with others about what it's like to be a young poly person? Join the Poly Under 40 Coffee Social starting at 7pm.
- Tuesday, Jan 19. Open 8am - 10pm. All San Francisco bootblacks are encouraged to come in for fellowship, social time and skill sharing at theSF Bootblack Munch starting at 7:30pm.
- Wednesday, Jan 20. Open 8am - 11pm. Crossdressers and those who enjoy CD energy are invited to join the first 2016 meeting of Sissy Night - the Crossdressing Club of San Francisco. And hold onto your receipts for $10 or more all day to get discounted admission to Bondage-a-Go-Go Ladies Night.
- Thursday, Jan 21. Open 8am - 10pm.
- Friday, Jan 22. Open 8am - 10pm. Join the Little Scouts of San Francisco for a special Pet Play Class starting at 7pm. Are you curious about pet play and would like to learn more? Are you a member of or interested in the Little Scouts and would like to earn your Pet Play Badge? Come join us for a class taught by Azalea. Azalea is an animal roleplay enthusiast, human pet trainer, owner trainer, sex educator, and sex coach who has taught many animal roleplay classes before. Suggested donation $10-$20; no one turned away for lack of funds.
- Saturday, Jan 23. Open 11am - 10pm. It's a Kink 101 day at Wicked Grounds! We'll be offering two classes as well as 10% off all books and toys all day. New to the local SF BDSM/ Kink/ Leather scene? Want to learn more about all the groups, venues and events that make the local kink community so special? Join us for KINK 101: Welcome to Wicked Grounds! An SF BDSM Newcomer's Orientation. This class starts at noon, and we recommend coming early to get your food, drink and a seat before we start. Then at 2:30pm it's KINK 101: Dating While Kinky, to answer all the questions you might have about how to navigating dating life as a kinkster. Suggested donation for each class is $10-$20, but no one will be turned away for lack of funds. Want to just get in some social time? We have that too! Wicked Games meets up starting at 6pm to play board and table games.
- Sunday, Jan 24. Open 11am - 10pm. We have several events on Sunday! The FTM Munch holds its second munch for all trans-faabulous folks. We'll have a PD Kilts Trunk Show from 2-7pm to get you fitted for your very own kilt. Our monthly Cuddle Munch and Workshop meets from 4-6pm to explore connection and physical touch through gentle, non-sexual, intimacy. And finally, Princess Kali will be on hand for a special book party to celebrate the first ever book on erotic humiliation. All are welcome for Book Party! - Enough To Make You Blush: Exploring Erotic Humiliation starting at 7pm. Seating will be available starting at 6:30, and we do recommend coming early if you'd like a seat for the mini-class and demo. It would be so embarrassing to miss out on a seat . . .