- Monday, January 14th: Foundations Office Hours will be meeting from 6-6:30. Interested in attending their Kink Fu class(Fetlife, Facebook) this evening at Catalyst, but new to Foundations? Stop by the office hours to get a sponsor and introduction to this group. Afterwards, the Society of Janus Newcomers(Fetlife, Facebook) munch will be meeting in the back from 7-9pm for folks who are new to the local scene, and/or new to kink. This informative event is chock-full of information geared towards newcomers only, and starts promptly at 7pm. We recommend being on time for this event!
- Tuesday, January 15th: Kinky Entrepreneur's Munch will be meeting from 11am-1pm. Join us for the co-working hours afterwards from 1-5pm! The Bay Area Rope Club (BARC) will be meeting in the back from 6-7 for their mini-munch, before heading over to Citadel for their weekly skillshare. The Society of Janus Mentorship Social (Fetlife, Facebook) will be meeting afterwards from 7:30-9:30pm. This event is geared towards kinksters who want to connect with scene veterans to learn, grow, and explore.
- Wednesday, January 16th: Crossdressers, sissies, maids, cosplayers, trans and gender bending folks of all kinds, with the focus being on the feminine and ultra-feminine, are invited to join us for Mistress Alice's Crossdressing Club (Fetlife, Facebook) from 8-10pm. Dominants and supporters who enjoy sissy energy are also invited! Afterwards, the munch (and many others!) will adjourn to Bondage-A-Go-Go: Gender Bender (Fetlife, Facebook) next door at Cat Club. If you spend $10 or more on food/drink at the cafe, ask your barista for a stamped receipt to get a discount at the door!
- Thursday, January 17th: The Kinky Queer Revolution Podcast (Fetlife, Facebook) will be recording live in the back from 2-4pm. Ryan Galiotto will be joining us to discuss Kinky Entrepreneurship. Running a kink-related business isn't like other business ownership, and Mir and Ryan have a lot of unique experiences between them!
- Friday, January 18th: The Friendly Neighborhood Satanists will be meeting from 6-8PM this evening. The First Church of the Morningstar is a loose group of perfectly nice satanists, devil worshipers, demonolators, occultists, witches, and other walkers of the left hand path. They'll be meeting to socialize, scheme, discuss magic, read each other's tarot cards, swap occult books, and more! New and curious folks are welcome, please be respectful and keep an open mind. All participants are encouraged to bring books, tarot decks, artwork, original writing, zines, grimoires, and similar to show off and share with the group.
- Saturday, January 19th: Crafty & Kinky will be meeting in the back from 4-6pm. Stop by this casual event to work on your projects, start something new, and talk about best DIY practices for all your kinky crafting adventures. This month's theme is kinky collage.
- Sunday, January 20th: The SF K9 Unit will be hosting Bring Your Human Animal Night in the back from 7-9pm for all manner of human animals and the handlers. Discuss the care and training of your pet, roughhouse on the mats, and don't forget to get your milkshake in a dog bowl!