We hope you had a wonderful Halloween, Samhain, All Saints Day, Day of the Dead, or whatever else you may have or hadn’t celebrated this past weekend. Now we’re on the stretch for the winter holidays coming up. But of course Turkey day is on the horizon!
Have you heard about the Wicked Grounds Play Party? Well you should come! Yes you! Reading this!
Looking for things to do this week?
- Friday, November 4: Are you kinky (or interested), FAAB (female assigned at birth) and identify as a trans guy, FTM, trans boy/boi, and/or similar? Then you should come to the FTM Munch munch, now every first Friday of the month! Wicked Grounds will also be on the road at Tryst, a Citadel play party for those “on the market”.
- Saturday, November 5: In a Total Power Exchange relationship? Interested in one? Then come to the Total Power Exchange Brunch Munch from 11:30am-1:30pm. The purpose of the Total Power Exchange Munch is to offer support, information and community for those in power/authority lifestyle dynamics of all sorts. Are you a trans woman, or transfeminine non-binary person? Are you seeking to socialize with others like yourself? Then the [Transfeminine Munch] will be perfect for you. The munch will go from 7-9pm and is just a safe place for any transfem person to come and just be yourself with others like yourself. Again, Wicked Grounds will be on the road at the Newcomers Plus Party at the Citadel.
- Sunday, November 6: Are you a man into rubber? Part of the rubber community? The Rubber Men of San Francisco meetup is from 1-3pm. Are you a fan of the Doctor? You know which one! The Dr. Who Perv Society Meeting will be here from 4-6pm. For all of you kinky and queer people who love Dr. Who and want a place where you can share your passion for the show with other fans in a fun social environment.
- Monday, November 7: From 6:30-8:30pm will be the Curious Kinksters Munch, which is a “show and tell” type munch, for people to bring and show off their toys. This munch is great for newbies and experienced players alike to bring their curiosity and have fun.
- Tuesday, November 8: Are you a Rope Enthusiast? Planning on going toBay Area Rope Club (BARC) Rope Night? Stop by Wicked Grounds from 6-7pm for the Pre-meet Munch for some coffee and socializing before the event at Alchemy. Are you a pet player? Friends with one? Maybe curious? Then stop by the SF Stampede Munch from 8-10pm for an entertaining and educational time in the world of pet play.
- Wednesday, November 9: Are you interested in stress relief techniques? Help with relaxation? Maybe just getting in touch with your body a little better? Then come to the Mindful Movement for Kinksters class from 4-5:30pm. Then all non-male identified tops and switches, ages 18-40 are welcome to attend the TNG Femdom Munch from 7-9pm. This is a munch for all non-male identified tops and switches to come socialize and discuss relevant topics and connect with other dommes. We will also be open until 11pm for all those who want to grab a bite or drink before heading over to Bondage-a-Go-Go at Cat Club around the corner. Remember to hang onto your receipt of $10 or more to get a discount at the door.
- Thursday, October 10: Into magic, energy work, spirituality, and the like? Then come to the Sex Magic Coffee Social from 7-9pm. This is an intermediate level class, but beginners are still welcome to come, socialize, and learn.
- Friday, October 11: Are you enamored with strange, mysterious creatures? Mythological or supernatural? Come to the Monster Girl Munch from 7-9pm. Despite it being about monster “girls”, all creatures, genders, and otherwise are welcome. Wicked Grounds will also be on the road at Dark Odyssey for the weekend!
- Saturday, October 12: For all lactation fetishists, there will be a Milk Munch from 11:30am-1:30pm. Then for all you “brats” out there, we will be having the Brat Pack Munch from 2-4pm.
- Sunday, October 13: Curious about rubber? Wearing, caring for, the society around it? Then come to the SF Rubber Munch from 7-9pm.
- Monday, October 14: Visiting for Dark Odyssey? Don’t want the fun to be over yet? Come to Wicked Grounds for our Dark Odyssey Decompressionall day. Meet up with new or old friends, and enjoy the community space for another day.