Here are a few other reasons to come into Wicked Grounds this week. Click through the links for more information and to RSVP!
- Monday, 11/30: All day online: We have some very special Cyber Monday sales through midnight at WickedGrounds.com
- Take 35% off logo gear with code WICKEDLOGO, 25% off books with code KINKNERD, and 33% off annual and lifetime VIP memberships (no code required).
- These sales end at midnight, so hop on over!
- Monday, 11/30: Open 8am - 10pm. Are you interested in teaching classes -- for kink or other purposes? Are you already a skilled instructor, but interested in picking up more tips and tricks to improve your teaching style? Join us tonight for I Don't Give a Damn About My Bad Education -- How to Teach a Class. Class starts at 7pm and we recommend coming at least 15 minutes ahead to get food and drink before the start time. Recommended donation to the teacher is $10, but no one will be turned away for lack of funds.
- Tuesday, 12/1: Open 8am - 10pm. Join the Godless Perverts Social Club at 7pm to chat about life as a kinky atheist!
- Wednesday, 12/2: Open 8am - 11pm. The first Wednesday of every month is Bondage Wednesday at Wicked Grounds. We get the party started at 6pm with our monthly DeGiotto Rope Mini Trunk Show. This month, we'll offer some special discounts on rope, bondage books and accessories to help you get the good stuff for the rope lovers on your holiday shopping list. Rope Bite starts at 7pm with a quick rope tutorial in the back room, and then the rope fun spills out throughout the cafe. Don't forget to hold onto your receipt for $10 or more to get discounted admission to Bondage-a-Go-Go just around the corner at the Cat Club.
- Thursday, 12/3: Open 8am - 10pm. Into consensual age play? Want to hang out with other littles in a fun environment for classes, social events, learning - and even badge opportunities? Come meet the Littles Scouts of San Francisco at their monthly Little Scouts Llama Meeting at 7pm in the front room. Want to explore the world of D/s from a more elegant and refined perspectve? Join the Elegant D/s Munch to talk about reward and punishment starting at 6:30pm (subs - Doms join as late as 7pm) in the back room.
- Friday, 12/4: Open 8am - 10pm.
- Saturday, 12/5: Open 11am - 10pm. New to kink, or the public BDSM scene in San Francisco? Want to learn more about what happens in an SF dungeon? Join the good folks of the SF Citadel for the SF Citadel Newbie Munch starting at 6pm at Wicked Grounds. After the munch you'll have the option to stroll over to the Citadel for a guided tour, and even get discounted admission to the monthly open play party Celebrate. You'll also get 10% off all books and toys at Wicked Grounds so you can get your play off to a great start.
- Saturday, 12/5: Wicked Grounds on the Road at the Armory. Are you into rope? Want to learn more advanced rope techniques but don't have a dedicated partner? No problem! Sign up for the Advanced Singles Rope Bondage Class and Mixer and you'll meet other rope folks and learn some great ties. We will be on hand to cater the event, as well as to sell rope kits for those who need rope for the class. (Or who just love rope and want more of the good stuff!)
- Sunday, 12/6: Open 11am - 10pm. Want to learn more about the Rubber Men of San Francisco? Feel free to drop in for their monthly open meeting from 1-3pm. And don't forget to stop in to hang out with the kinky nerds of the Dr. Who Perv Society from 4-6pm. There's some kind of movie coming out later this month we suspect they'll want to talk about . . .
- Monday, 12/7: Open 8am - 10pm. Are you a guy? Are you into guys? Join the Queer, Pan, Bisexual Men's Munch starting at 7pm in the back room for an evening of swapping stories and socializing with other queer guys.
See you at Wicked Grounds!