* Friday, November 3rd: Are you kinky (or interested), FAAB (female assigned at birth), and identify as a trans guy, FTM, trans boy/boi, and/or similar? Join us from 7-9 at the FTM Munch to hang out, socialize, and discuss the experience we have in the kink community. Announcements of relevant upcoming events or resources are welcome!
* Saturday, November 4th: Have you ever gazed longingly at the Wicked Grounds game shelf, wishing you had just a few more people to play Pornopoly (or any number of our generously donated collection)? If so, stop by from 6:30-9:30 for the monthly tabletop gaming night!
* Tuesday, November 7th: Are you a local kinky business with a long to-do list? Come be productive with like-minded folks fueled by the power of coffee, tea, or whatever makes you tick at the Kinky Entrepreneurs Co-Working Hours from 1-5pm. The Bay Area Rope Club (BARC) will be hosting their weekly Tuesday meetup from 6-7pm before heading around the corner to Catalyst for a more hands-on learning experience. Afterward, join the Godless Perverts Social Club for an evening of conversation, socializing, community, and GAMES from 7-9pm for their popular game night. There are few enough places to land when you decide that you’re an atheist; far fewer if you’re also LGBT, queer, kinky, poly, trans, or are just interested in sexuality. All orientations, genders, and kinks (or lack thereof) welcome.
* Wednesday, November 8th: Join us for the bi-weekly recording of Kinky, Queer Revolution - the new Wicked Grounds podcast. Join your hosts Mir (Wicked Grounds), Cyn (SF Citadel), and Abraham (Picklewater Productions) as we explore the ideas, venues, topics and subcultures that make the kink community so unique and interesting. This week, ASK US ANYTHING! Later in the evening, non-male identified tops and switches under 40 are invited to join us for the TNG Femdom Munch from 7-9pm. Come grab a snack and chat with us about a femdom-centric topic, and be sure to stay after the discussion for a relaxed social hour.
* Thursday, November 9th: The Sex Magick Coffee Social, from 7-9pm is open to anyone who is interested in the intersection of magic(k) and sexuality, at all levels of experience. Reclaiming, OTO, A.'.A.'., Chaos Magickians, F(a)eri(e) traditions, BLW, Wicca, and many other traditions include sexual magick and mysteries as part of the magickal practice. We will be talking about magic(k) broadly, and all practitioners from all traditions (or none!) are welcome.
* Friday, November 10th: Coming to town for Dark Odyssey: Surrender? Be sure to check out our room on the vendors floor for all your last minute kinky needs! We’ll have a wonderful selection of rope, impact toys, and books (hey, you never know if you’ll run into the author of your favorite Kink 101 primer on the floor and need a copy to have them autograph STAT!) Local folks are, of course, highly encouraged to come peruse our wares as well, you never know what we’ll be pulling out of the toybag for this special event!
* Saturday, November 11th: The Milk Munch is for anyone interested in erotic lactation, adult nursing relationships (ANR), adult breastfeeding (ABF), hucow play, or anything related to lactation. Join us from 11:30am-1:30pm to meet your fellow lactophiles and discuss this unique and versatile kink. We will be offering $1 off any of our delicious milkshakes for munch attendees.
All events are open to any Wicked Grounds customer, at any level of kink/BDSM experience. We hope you'll come out and learn more about the extremely diverse SF kink community!