Check us out at the SF Fetish Flea on Dec. 8th, and note the NEW Vegan Queers/Kinksters/Poly Munch holding their first meeting on Dec. 3rd.
- Saturday, December 1st: From 2-4pm, the Monogamy Munch will be meeting to discuss monogamy in the Bay Area scene. What does monogamy mean to you? Does it allow you to play or do BDSM outside of your relationship? How do you define your monogamy? Sexual, sensual, or intimate? For people not already in a relationship, how do you learn about and explore BDSM? Discuss the ins and outs of monogamy with like-minded folks!
- Monday, December 3rd: Foundations Office Hours will be meeting from 6-6:30pm. The new Vegan Queers/Kinksters/Poly Munch will be meeting from 7-9pm to connect queers, kinksters, non-monogomous/RA/poly people, and weirdos who follow a vegan lifestyle. Are you into the leather scene but feeling conflicted about wearing animal skin? Then this munch is for you!
- Tuesday, December 4th: Kinky Coders will be meeting from 2-5pm for kinky folks interested in coding. Ask questions, meet other kinky techies, and co-work together in the back room! The Bay Area Rope Club (BARC) will convene from 6-7pm for their weekly mini-munch before heading over to SF Citadel for their rope jam.
- Wednesday, December 5th: Tonight is Rope Bondage Wednesday at Wicked Grounds! Join us for the Wicked Bounds Mini Trunk Show, hosted by the cafe from 6-10pm, and Rope Bite from 7-9pm. Interested in bondage rope, but not really sure what you’re into? Come flip through the books we stock and feel up the rope offerings from DeGiotto at the mini trunk show! No question is too new for our kink concierges. Rope Bite is a great event for new and intermediate rope lovers who want to learn new skills and expand their rope knowledge. The munch starts out with a demonstration, and transitions into a cafe-wide rope hangout! Planning on attending Bondage-a-Go-Go: The Pants Off Dance Off tonight at Cat Club? Spend $10 or more and get a stamped receipt from your barista to get discounted entry to the club.
- Thursday, December 6th: The Kinky Queer Revolution Podcast: Homo for the Holidays will be recording in the back room from 2-4pm. We'll be discussing navigating the winter holidays for queer, kinky, & poly folks! Questions are highly encourages, please tweet us @ wickedgrounds, or comment on our Facebook event.
- Friday, December 7th: Tonight at the cafe, the FtM Munch (Facebook link.) will be meeting from from 7-9pm for those who are kinky (or interested), FAAB (female assigned at birth) and identify as a trans guy, FTM, trans boy/boi, and/or similar? Come hang out, socialize, and discuss the experiences we have in the kink community. Announcements of upcoming events or resources that are relative to us are welcome
- Saturday, December 8th: We will be vending at the San Francisco Fetish Flea hosted at the SF Citadel from 11am-5pm. Get your kinky holiday shopping out of the way, and explore work from local artists and businesses! The Milk Munch will be celebrating their third anniversary from 11:30am-1:30pm for those interested in discussion of any type of lactation play. Mention that you're attending the munch to get 10% off of milkshakes.
- Sunday, December 9th: This afternoon, the Erotic Hypnosis Peershare will be meeting from 3-5pm at the cafe, with an introduction for those new to hypnosis, erotic or otherwise, from 2-3pm. This is a discussion and workshop munch where attendees can show everybody something new about hypnosis. Teach and learn some new hypnosis concepts, discuss ethics and consent, learn and practice technique, and meet some new friends. Come with a partner, by yourself, or with a party of all of your best friends. In the evening from 6-8pm, Unity will be meeting in the back. This discussion group/munch is for kinksters, queers, alternative relationship stylers, and general scene goers to get together and find support with one another. It's not easy handling abuse alone: that's what this group is for. We will be getting together once a month to eat, talk, and help support each other in healing any way we can. This is a freely structured discussion group, after an introduction and safe space guidelines are established, you're welcome to talk to one another, pose questions or topics to the group, or just be with us. No participation is required. All that we ask is that everyone keeps an open mind.