Wicked Ground’s first ever play party is coming up! We’re super excited, and hope most of you can make it! Also, Thanksgiving is coming up this week. For those of you who don’t have anywhere to go, we will be open for you to come see your kinky and queer family throughout the day! At this time we want you all to know that we are thankful for you, and we are happy to be a safe place for many of you!
If you’re looking for things to do, well here is a list of what’s going on throughout the next week! Remember, Wicked Grounds Playground play party is coming up on the 18th!
- Friday, November 18: Are you a furry? Do you enjoy them, or their anthropomorphic art? Then come to the Furry Friends Munch from 6-8pm, instead of 7-9pm because of WICKED GROUNDS PLAYGROUND PARTY! Wicked Grounds will be hosting our first ever play party at the SF Citadel. Starting at 8, and going until 1am. Join your favorite kinky coffee shop at one of our local city dungeons!
- Saturday, November 19: Do you enjoy arts and crafts? I know, who doesn’t? Then you should come out to Crafty and Kinky, from 3-5pm. This month is all about crochet, knitting, and anything to do with yarn!
- Sunday, November 20: Kinky Coders will be from 1-4pm to work on programming projects, networking, picking up new languages, and making new friends! All experience levels are welcome. It’s a great place to get out of the house and meet with other Kinky Coders in a fun co-working and networking environment. Also the monthly Bring Your Human Animal Night will be happening from 7-9pm. This is a time for human animals and their handlers to come for some fun socializing and to romp around in a fun and safe environment.
- Monday, November 21: Are you Polyamorous? Curious about what it means to be poly? Maybe you’re just starting to explore the world of Poly and want to talk with others like yourself? The Poly Under 40 Coffeehouse Munch will be happening from 7-10pm. This isn’t a huge class, but more of a social group to just get together and meet with likeminded individuals.
- Tuesday, November 22: Are you a Rope Enthusiast? Planning on going to Bay Area Rope Club (BARC) Rope Night? Stop by Wicked Grounds from 6-7pm for the Pre-meet Munch for some coffee and socializing before the event at Alchemy. Do you enjoy playing games (board, card, etc) while dressed up in your kink gear? Or does that sound like your new favorite activity? Then come on down to Game Gear from 7:30-9:30pm, Wicked Ground’s munch for game and kink gear enthusiasts alike. Dressing up is encouraged, but not required. Also, from 7:30-9:30pm is the Self-Suspenders Munch in the back of the cafe. This munch is intended for beginners and intermediates alike (and even those that are extremely advanced). No rope skills required - maybe we can teach you your first harness or single column tie!
- Wednesday, November 23: Are you interested in stress relief techniques? Help with relaxation? Maybe just getting in touch with your body a little better? Then come to the Mindful Movement for Kinksters class from 4-5:30pm. This Wednesday is The San Francisco Littles Munch from 6-9pm, and is open to anyone who's into or curious about consensual age play between adults. So whether you identify as a big, a little, a switch, or if you're still exploring, or just looking to have fun, play, and meet like people, then this might be the munch for you! Remember to hold onto your receipt of more than $10 to get a discount at Bondage-A-Go-Go(BAGG)! Wicked Grounds will also be on the road at SF Citadel Presents: Spanksgiving from 8pm-1am!
- Thursday, November 24: We will not be having any munches, but we will be open from 11am-7pm. For any who are in the area, who don’t have anywhere to be, or just want to be somewhere else for the day, we will be here as your family for the day! Because we’re thankful for you!
- Friday, November 25: New to the kink and BDSM community, and looking to meet others and learn more? Then the Foundations Munch, from 7-9pm, is perfect for you. Foundations is a BDSM 101 education group that usually puts on a small demo class. Also, Wicked Grounds will once again be at the SF Citadel for Dark Party-Black Out from 8-1pm.
- Saturday, November 26: No munches, but Wicked Grounds will be back at the SF Citadel for two parties! First, Wild Things for pet players and furries, from 2-6:30pm. Then the Naughty Knotty Party for rope enthusiasts from 8pm-1am.
- Sunday, November 27: From 4-6pm is the Cuddle Munch and Workshop. This is a safe place to explore connection and physical touch through gentle, non-sexual, intimacy. You will be guided through a series of group exercises in a safe and comfortable environment.