Get out of the cold this dreary Thanksgiving week and stop by for delicious, warm consumables while making new friends and connections at one of the many monthly events at Wicked Grounds!
* Friday, November 27th: the SF Citadel is hosting Beat To The Beat, and what better way to kick the night off with negotiations over warm, caffeinated drinks? Stop by for coffee and tea, and check out our stock of various impact toys made by local artisans!
* Monday, November 20th: Join us for the Poly Under 40 Munch from 7-9pm for socializing. Poly Under 40 welcomes poly and nonmonogamous people (new, curious, or experienced) under 40 years of age, as well as the 40-and-over partners and lovers of people under 40, though we ask that you attend on the same evening as your under-40 partner.
* Tuesday, November 21th: Are you a local kinky business with a long to-do list? Come be productive with like-minded folks fueled by the power of coffee, tea, or whatever makes you tick at the Kinky Entrepreneurs Co-Working Hours from 1-5pm. Want more than just an excuse to get things done? Join us before the co-working hours from 11am-1pm for the Kinky Entrepreneur's Munch for a discussion about using Patreon. In the evening, the Bay Area Rope Club (BARC) will be hosting their weekly Tuesday meetup from 6-7pm before heading around the corner to Catalyst for a more hands-on learning experience. Afterwards, the Mentoring Social with SoJ will be meeting in the back room. The Society of Janus (SoJ) offers a mentoring program to help make it easier to find a mentor in the Bay Area kink community. As an extension of the mentoring program, the Society of Janus Mentoring Social meets every third Tuesday of the month to offer a fun, inclusive atmosphere for anyone interested in mentoring to connect, ask questions, offer guidance, and share experiences.
* Wednesday, November 22th: Join us for the bi-weekly recording of the Kinky, Queer Revolution Podcast to talk about kink and the holidays from 2-4pm. Interested in getting just a little involved? The Little Scouts November Volunteer Meeting will be from 6-7pm to help plan the next month, and discuss volunteer opportunities. It's a perfect time to stop on by and see what is going on, or have your questions answered by the troop leaders! Afterwards, come hang out and make some friends at the Littles Munch from 7-9pm, and be sure to check out the little's menu! (Bowl of whip with EXTRA SPRINKLES, anyone?) Going to Spanksgiving at Bondage-A-Go-Go this evening? Stop by and spend $10 or more at the cafe for discounted entry at the door. Be sure to ask for a stamped BAGG receipt to take advantage of this tasty deal!
* Thursday, November 23th: We are open for Thanksgiving, with special holiday hours from 11am-7pm. Wicked Grounds is open 365 days a year to provide a safe space for the local community, and today will be no exception. <3 The Unsocial Social will not be meeting today due to the holiday, but be sure to check back next month!
* Saturday, November 25th: The Clean & Sober Munch will be meeting from 6-8pm in the back room.
* Sunday, November 26th: The Kinky Spirituality Munch will be meeting from 7-9pm to discuss the intersections between spirituality and kink. The munch welcomes all spiritual and religious paths and is not based on any particular systems of practice.
All events are open to any Wicked Grounds customer, at any level of kink/BDSM experience. We hope you'll come out and learn more about the extremely diverse SF kink community!