I know many of you are still trying to process what’s happened this past week. Shock, fear, sorrow, and a range of other emotions we’re sure. Wicked Grounds is still open and is a safe place for you to escape to. We are here to be a place for you to come and enjoy likeminded individuals, and start the healing process.
We have started a support coffee system for those of you that need a place, but can’t quite afford to be here. For those of you that can, you are welcome to donate a coffee, and we will put up a tally so that those who need it, can get one.
If you’re looking for things to do, well here is a list of what’s going on throughout the next week! Remember, Wicked Grounds Playground play party is coming up on the 18th!
- Friday, November 11: Wicked Grounds will be on the road at Dark Odysseyfor the weekend! Hopefully you can attend, but if not, no worries, Wicked Grounds will still be open for you to get all your coffee, kink, community needs!
- Saturday, November 12: For all lactation fetishists, there will be a Milk Munch from 11:30am-1:30pm.
- Sunday, November 13: Curious about rubber? Wearing, caring for, the society around it? Then come to the SF Rubber Munch from 7-9pm.
- Monday, November 14: Visiting for Dark Odyssey? Don’t want the fun to be over yet? Come to Wicked Grounds for our Dark Odyssey Decompression all day. Meet up with new or old friends, and enjoy the community space for another day.
- Tuesday, November 15: Are you an entrepreneur or small business owner in the kink community? Would you like to swap notes with other kinky businessfolk, build community, and perhaps even (oh my) network? Then you should join in on the Kinky Entrepreneurs Munch, from 11am-1pm. This months focus is on surviving Folsom! Are you a Rope Enthusiast? Planning on going to Bay Area Rope Club (BARC) Rope Night? Stop by Wicked Grounds from 6-7pm for the Pre-meet Munch for some coffee and socializing before the event at Alchemy.
- Wednesday, November 16: Are you interested in stress relief techniques? Help with relaxation? Maybe just getting in touch with your body a little better? Then come to the Mindful Movement for Kinksters class from 4-5:30pm. Do you crossdress or are a dominant or supporter who enjoys the company of crossdressing persons? Crossdressing Club (Sissy Night)will be meeting from 7-10pm. This night is focused on the feminine and ultra-feminine, so the term sissy is to denote ruffles and extravagance, not humiliation. Remember to hold onto your receipt of $10 or more to get discount admission into Bondage-a-Go-Go: Ladies Night!
- Thursday, November 17: Are you in a service D/s relationship? Ever been curious of being in one, or starting one with your partner? Come to the Elegant D/s Munch from 6:30-9:30pm. 6:30 for the submissives to get the place set up for the dominants to come in at 7.
- Friday, November 18: Are you a furry? Do you enjoy them, or their anthropomorphic art? Then come to the Furry Friends Munch from 6-8pm, instead of 7-9pm because of WICKED GROUNDS PLAYGROUND PARTY! Wicked Grounds will be hosting our first ever play party at the SF Citadel. Starting at 8, and going until 1am. Join your favorite kinky coffee shop at one of our local city dungeons!
- Saturday, November 19: Do you enjoy arts and crafts? I know, who doesn’t? Then you should come out to Crafty and Kinky, from 3-5pm. This month is all about crochet, knitting, and anything to do with yarn!
- Sunday, November 20: Kinky Coders will be from 1-4pm to work on programming projects, networking, picking up new languages, and making new friends! All experience levels are welcome. It’s a great place to get out of the house and meet with other Kinky Coders in a fun co-working and networking environment. Also the monthly Bring Your Human Animal Night will be happening from 7-9pm. This is a time for human animals and their handlers to come for some fun socializing and to romp around in a fun and safe environment.
All events are open to any Wicked Grounds customer, at any level of kink/ BDSM experience. We hope you'll come out and learn more about the extremely diverse SF kink community, right here at Wicked Grounds!