This week starts off with a smack! Come see our room on the vendors' floor at Dark Odyssey for unique, locally made artisanal toys, DeGiotto Premium Bondage Rope, and a huge selection of books, among other offerings.
* Saturday, November 11th: The Milk Munch is for anyone interested in erotic lactation, adult nursing relationships (ANR), adult breastfeeding (ABF), hucow play, or anything related to lactation. Join us from 11:30am-1:30pm to meet your fellow lactophiles and discuss this unique and versatile kink. We will be offering $1 off any of our delicious milkshakes for munch attendees.
* Monday, November 13th: Join us for DO: Surrender Decompression to stave off returning to the "real world" for just one more day. Interested in body fluid play, but unsure as of where to begin? Check out the Foundations Office Hours in the front room to find a sponsor and get more information on the Foundations fluid play class this evening. The Society of Janus Newbie Munch will be meeting from 7-9 to answer questions and share experiences. Come meet fellow newcomers in a respectful and relaxed setting where there are no stupid questions, and please do keep in mind that this event is only open to folks new to the community, or new to kink.
* Tuesday, November 14th: Are you a local kinky business with a long to-do list? Come be productive with like-minded folks fueled by the power of coffee, tea, or whatever makes you tick at the Kinky Entrepreneurs Co-Working Hours from 1-5pm. The Bay Area Rope Club (BARC) will be hosting their weekly Tuesday meetup from 6-7pm before heading around the corner to Catalyst for a more hands-on learning experience. Right afterwards, human animals of all types (and their loving handlers!) are welcome at Stampede from 8-10! Join us for pet play discussion, and make sure to order your milkshake in a dog (or cat, or pony, or bunny, etc....) bowl.
* Wednesday, November 15th: Mistress Alice and her Crossdressing Club (aka, Sissy Night) will be having a fabulously frilly time in the back room from 7-10 before heading over to Cat Club for Bondage-A-Go-Go. Crossdressers, sissies, maids, cosplayers, trans and gender bending folks of all kinds are welcome, but the focus will be on the feminine and ultra-feminine. Dominants and supporters who enjoy sissy energy also invited. Costuming is welcome! Please dress up!
* Thursday, November 16th: The Elegant D/s Salon from 7-9pm will be a glorious opportunity to explore the topic of VICTORIAN PROTOCOLS!
* Friday, November 17th: the SF Citadel is hosting Beat To The Beat, and what better way to kick the night off with a latte or pot of delicious tea at the cafe? Check out our stock of various impact toys made by local artisans!
* Saturday, November 18th: Crafty & Kinky, from 4-6pm is a munch for all things DIY and hand made. If you want to work on a project or you just want to rub elbows with those who do, come on down and say hi! It's always fun making things with friends. Please feel free to drop in any time during the munch, it's a very casual affair, spend as much or as little time with us as you would like.
All events are open to any Wicked Grounds customer, at any level of kink/BDSM experience. We hope you'll come out and learn more about the extremely diverse SF kink community!