THIS IS HALLOWEEEN!! THIS IS HALLOWEEN!! I’m sure you’ve heard it already, but we’re still in the spirit of the season. Get it? Spirit? (I know some of you just groaned, and not in the fun way.) We here at Wicked Grounds hope you’re enjoying this time of year, and are really looking forward to seeing you come out, whether dressed up or not. After all, Halloween is pretty much all month as far as we’re concerned.
- Sunday, October 9: For anyone who is into or curious about erotic hypnosis, there will be an Erotic Hypnosis Peershare. If you’re new and curious about it, we ask that you show up at 2pm to get some basics before the meetup from 3-5pm. Curious about rubber? Wearing, caring for, the society around it? Then come to the SF Rubber Munch from 7-9pm.
- Monday, October 10: So you’re new to the kink community and have questions? Have you been curious about the community, and want support on your exploration? Perhaps you want to talk to others who have an idea of what you’re going through. Maybe you just want to meet a few friendly people before your first class or event. Come out to the SOJ’s Newcomer Crash Course from 7-8:30pm to meet some members of SOJ as well as newcomers like yourself. All those attending get 10% off all toys and books at Wicked Grounds.
- Tuesday, October 11: Are you a Rope Enthusiast? Planning on going to Bay Area Rope Club (BARC) Rope Night? Stop by Wicked Grounds from 6-7pm for the Pre-meet Munch for some coffee and socializing before the event at Alchemy. Are you a pet player? Friends with one? Maybe curious? Then stop by the SF Stampede Munch from 8-10pm for an entertaining and educational time in the world of pet play.
- Wednesday, October 12: We are happy to present a brand new weekly class. Are you interested in stress relief techniques? Help with relaxation? Maybe just getting in touch with your body a little better? Then come to the Mindful Movement for Kinksters class from 4-5:30pm. Then all non-male identified tops and switches, ages 18-40 are welcome to attend theTNG Femdom Munch from 7-9pm. This is a munch for all non-male identified tops and switches to come socialize and discuss relevant topics and connect with other dommes. We will also be open until 11pm for all those who want to grab a bite or drink before heading over to Bondage-a-Go-Go at Cat Club around the corner. Remember to hang onto your receipt of $10 or more to get a discount at the door.
- Thursday, October 13: Into magic, energy work, spirituality, and the like? Then come to the Sex Magic Coffee Social from 7-9pm. This is an intermediate level class, but beginners are still welcome to come, socialize, and learn.
- Friday, October 14: Are you enamored with strange, mysterious creatures? Mythological or supernatural? Come to the Monster Girl Munch from 7-9pm. Despite it being about monster “girls”, all creatures, genders, and otherwise are welcome.
- Saturday, October 15: Do you enjoy arts and crafts? I know, who doesn’t? Then you should come out to Crafty and Kinky, from 3-5pm. This month is all about masks!
- Sunday, October 16: Kinky Coders will be from 1-4pm to work on programming projects, networking, picking up new languages, and making new friends! All experience levels are welcome. It’s a great place to get out of the house and meet with other Kinky Coders in a fun co-working and networking environment. Also the monthly Bring Your Human Animal Night will be happening from 7-9pm. This is a time for human animals and their handlers to come for some fun socializing and to romp around in a fun and safe environment.