We'll be open from 8am till late night every weekday and 11am till late night every Saturday and Sunday for your food and kink shopping needs.
Come check out our Spooktacular Halloween Clearance Sale, now extended through Halloween. This week, buy anything with a Wicked Grounds logo on it and get a second piece of logo gear free. Or, buy any book and get a second book of equal or lesser value free. We also have some fun little clearance specials on our clearance tables.
Check it out, and help us make room for our Dark Odyssey and holiday gear!
- Sunday, 10/25: Open 11am - 10pm. Join us from 4-6pm for Cuddle Munch! The Cuddle Munch is a safe space to explore connection and physical touch through gentle, non-sexual, intimacy. We will do this through a series of group exercises that may include holding eye contact, holding hands, allowing others into our personal bubble, and more. All exercises are at your choice and boundaries will be strictly respected. So no matter if you are already comfortable with giving and receiving touch or you are a bit nervous, we will do our best to make you feel safe and included.
- Monday, 10/26: Open 8am - 10pm. Join us from 8-10pm for Let's Build a Scene. This series is a perfect complement to our Kink 101 series and explore how to create great BDSM scenes. Each munch will cover a bit of safety, a bit of fun and help you negotiate hotter and better scenes while giving you a chance for a bit of mingling to discuss the topic and make new kinky friends.
- Tuesday, 10/27: Open 8am - 10pm. Join the Rubber Men of San Francisco for Game Gear from 7:30 - 9:30pm. Game Gear is an evening of fun and socializing over board games, coffee and fetish gear. Come on down in your gear and join us for a game of Cards Against Humanity or one of your other favorites like Uno and Taboo. Gear is encouraged but not required. Gear does not need to be rubber exclusive,
- Wednesday, 10/28: Open 8am - 11pm. Into Age Play? Join the San Francisco Littles Munch from 6-9pm. There will be a costume contest, Trick-or-Treating, and Spooktacular games...maybe even a scary story or two! Getting excited for the scariest holiday of the year and can't wait to get the fun started? You're not going to miss this CREEPTASTIC edition of the San Francisco Littles Munch! We will also be hosting the Pre-BaGG Munch from 8-10pm. We meet at Wicked Grounds for conversation and games before heading around the corner to Bondage-a-Go-Go. This is not a newbie munch, but it is a great introduction for new people. You get to check out Wicked Grounds, our kinky coffee house, and BaGG a BDSM-themed night club with a live dungeon and dance floor. All with friends!
- Thursday, 10/29: Open 8am - 11pm. We will be hosting a special Halloween reading from 7-9pm with Two Wicked Women Writers in a Kink Cafe. Sumiko Saulson will read from her Happiness and Other Diseases trilogy and Serena Toxicat (Serena Kefira Leclerc) will be reading from Ghosts in Bones. Join us for this spooky literary event!
- Friday, 10/30: Open 8am - 11pm. Want to learn more about leather education in San Francisco? Join us for the monthly Foundations Munchfrom 7-9pm. Foundations will have various demos, like mini classes, to give you a taste of what you will experience should you decide to join Foundations ongoing education programs. The demo class usually starts a little after 7 pm so join us then or you'll miss out!
- Halloween! Saturday, 10/31: Open 11am - 11pm, and open late so you can join us before the night's epic play parties at the Citadel and Alchemy. Join us all day for Halloween Treats at Wicked Grounds. Wear your costume any time on Halloween to be entered into a special drawing! We'll be giving away 2 for 1 drinks for the entire month of November to the winner!
- Sunday, 11/1: Open 11am - 10pm. Join the Rubber Men of San Francisco for their montly open meeting from 1-3pm, and the nerd out with the Dr. Who Perv Society from 4-6pm.