Heading into fall and finally getting some rain. You know what that means! Hot drinks are a definite thing! Coffee as always, but hot apple cider is also a great addition to the menu. Come and get it before we run out for the season! Also come in for some spooky fun. Whether it’s a spooky milkshake or come show off your costume early! Honestly, we’d love to see it!
Not sure what else to do, here’s a list of our munches for the coming week!
- Friday, October 14: Are you enamored with strange, mysterious creatures? Mythological or supernatural? Come to the Monster Girl Munch from 7-9pm. Despite it being about monster “girls”, all creatures, genders, and otherwise are welcome.
- Saturday, October 15: Do you enjoy arts and crafts? I know, who doesn’t? Then you should come out to Crafty and Kinky, from 3-5pm. This month is all about masks!
- Sunday, October 16: Kinky Coders will be from 1-4pm to work on programming projects, networking, picking up new languages, and making new friends! All experience levels are welcome. It’s a great place to get out of the house and meet with other Kinky Coders in a fun co-working and networking environment. Also the monthly Bring Your Human Animal Night will be happening from 7-9pm. This is a time for human animals and their handlers to come for some fun socializing and to romp around in a fun and safe environment.
- Monday, October 17: Are you Polyamorous? Curious about what it means to be poly? Maybe you’re just starting to explore the world of Poly and want to talk with others like yourself? The Poly Under 40 Coffeehouse Munch will be happening from 7-10pm. This isn’t a huge class, but more of a social group to just get together and meet with likeminded individuals.
- Tuesday, October 18: Are you an entrepreneur or small business owner in the kink community? Would you like to swap notes with other kinky businessfolk, build community, and perhaps even (oh my) network? Then you should join in on the Kinky Entrepreneurs Munch, from 11am-1pm. This months focus is on surviving Folsom! Are you a Rope Enthusiast? Planning on going to Bay Area Rope Club (BARC) Rope Night? Stop by Wicked Grounds from 6-7pm for the Pre-meet Munch for some coffee and socializing before the event at Alchemy. So, are you Polyamorous? Or someone you love is? Dr. Eli Sheff will be at Wicked Grounds from 7-9pm to discuss research, ways of coming out, and to answer any questions you might have. Then 7:30-9:30pm will be the Mentoring Social with Society of Janus. This is a munch to help mentors and those who want to speak to a mentor come together in a calm social situation.
- Wednesday, October 19: Are you interested in stress relief techniques? Help with relaxation? Maybe just getting in touch with your body a little better? Then come to the Mindful Movement for Kinksters class from 4-5:30pm. Do you crossdress or are a dominant or supporter who enjoys the company of crossdressing persons? Crossdressing Club (Sissy Night)will be meeting from 7-10pm. This night is focused on the feminine and ultra-feminine, so the term sissy is to denote ruffles and extravagance, not humiliation. Remember to hold onto your receipt of $10 or more to get discount admission into Bondage-a-Go-Go: Ladies Night!
- Thursday, October 20: Are you in a service D/s relationship? Ever been curious of being in one, or starting one with your partner? Come to theElegant D/s Munch from 6:30-9:30pm. 6:30 for the submissives to get the place set up for the dominants to come in at 7.
- Friday, October 21: Are you a furry? Do you enjoy them, or their anthropomorphic art? Then come to the Furry Friends Munch from 7-9pm. This is a great place to bring your sketchbooks, notebooks, ears and tails, or just yourself! Then from 7-8:30pm will be The Heart of Dominance Book Signing!
- Saturday, October 22: Nothing is happening today, but we will still be open for all your kinky, coffee, community needs.
- Sunday, October 23: The monthly FTM Munch will be meeting from 1-3pm. Are you kinky(interested), FAAB(Female assigned at birth) and identify as a man, trans guy, FTM, boi, or similar? Come and hang out, socialize, and discuss your experiences within the kink community. Then from 4-6pm is the Cuddle Munch and Workshop. This is a safe place to explore connection and physical touch through gentle, non-sexual, intimacy. You will be guided through a series of group exercises in a safe and comfortable environment.