Artwork featured here is Holy/Communion
- Friday October 12th: Tonight we will be CLOSING EARLY at 7pm for the Wicked Witch House Party at SF Citadel. The Citadel party starts at 8, please click through the links above for more information.
- Saturday, October 13th: The Milk Munch will be meeting from 11:30am-1:30pm for those interested in discussion of any type of lactation play. Mention that you're attending the munch to get 10% off of milkshakes! In the evening, Milk & Cookies Art Show Closing Reception will be convening from 6-9pm to celebrate the lovely works of Mistress AliceinBondageland and SanFranciscoTeat that have graced our walls for the last few months. Join us for milk and cookies, one last look at the collages from both these talented community artists, and “breasts prints,” an interactive art experience.
- Sunday, October 14th: This afternoon, the Erotic Hypnosis Peershare will be meeting from 3-5pm at the cafe, with an introduction for those new to hypnosis, erotic or otherwise, from 2-3pm. This is a discussion and workshop munch where attendees can show everybody something new about hypnosis. Teach and learn some new hypnosis concepts, discuss ethics and consent, learn and practice technique, and meet some new friends. Come with a partner, by yourself, or with a party of all of your best friends. In the evening from 6-8pm, Unity will be meeting in the back. This discussion group/munch is for kinksters, queers, alternative relationship stylers, and general scene goers to get together and find support with one another. It's not easy handling abuse alone: that's what this group is for. We will be getting together once a month to eat, talk, and help support each other in healing any way we can. This is a freely structured discussion group, after an introduction and safe space guidelines are established, you're welcome to talk to one another, pose questions or topics to the group, or just be with us. No participation is required. All that we ask is that everyone keeps an open mind.
- Monday, October 15th: Foundations Office Hours will be meeting from 6-6:30pm for those interested in attending the Setting the Atmosphere of a Sceneclass at Catalyst later this evening. Afterwards, the Non-Monogamy Munch For the Young & Young at Heart will be meeting from 7-9pm for anyone looking to hangout with like-minded non-monogamous folks. This is a very casual event, feel free to drop by and make new friends!
- Tuesday, October 16th: Kinky Entrepreneur's Munch: Cleaning Up Our Systems will be meeting from 11am-1pm for a presentation and discussion about organization for small business from a kinky perspective. The Bay Area Rope Club (BARC) will be meeting in the back from 6-7 for their mini-munch, before heading over to Citadel for their weekly skillshare. This week, BARC will be focusing on rope for newbies, so if you've been thinking about attending, this will be the perfect week to do it.
- Wednesday, October 17th: It's Mistress Alice's birthday this week for her legendary Crossdressing Munch! Crossdressers, sissies, maids, cosplayers, trans and gender bending folks of all kinds, with the focus being on the feminine and ultra-feminine, are invited to join us in celebration from 8-10pm. Dominants and supporters who enjoy sissy energy also invited! This munch will be a clothing swap, so bring your unloved, unwanted, or ill-fitting femme/feminine garments and see if you can fall in love with something new. Afterwards, the munch (and many others!) will adjourn to Bondage-A-Go-Go: Ladies' Night next door at Cat Club. If you spend $10 or more on food/drink at the cafe, ask your barista for a stamped receipt to get a discount at the door!
- Thursday, October 18th: From 6-7pm, Rope Burn will be meeting in the back for their pre-jam meetup before heading over to Catalyst for their monthly skillshare. The fine folks of SF TNG will be joining us again for their 18+, alcohol-free, Caffeine Social in the back room from 7-9:30pm. This is a great event for folks under 40 to meet other kinksters, make friends and connections, and learn more about the scene! SF TNG ask that all new attendees review the happy hour guidelines.
- Saturday, October 20th: Crafty & Kinky will be meeting in the back from 4-6pm. Stop by this casual event to work on your projects, start something new, and talk about best DIY practices for all your kinky needs! Tonight, we will be vending at Taboo at the SF Citadel. The perfect event to try out the new Tantus titanium canes, or the locally made Gray Garage aluminum canes; the toys that are too hardcore to be on display at the cafe!
- Sunday, October 21st: The SF K9 Unit will be hosting Bring Your Human Animal Night in the back from 7-9pm for all manner of human animals and the handlers. Discuss the care and training of your pet, roughhouse on the mats, and don't forget to get your milkshake in a dog bowl!
Low on funds, and need a safe space? Ask your barista about redeeming a support coffee, tea, lemonade, etc., pre-paid by another friendly member of our community. (And if you've the funds, please consider adding a support drink to your purchase; you never know who might need it!)