We're open all week starting at 8am weekdays and 11am weekends through the late night with an array of food, beverages and world-famous milkshakes.
Here are a few other reasons to visit Wicked Grounds this week. You can also find our online calendar at WickedGrounds.com and Erobay.com.
- Monday, 10/12 5:30-6:30: Meet & Greet Office Hour for New Foundations Class - Playing with Fire. Interested in fire play? Foundations wants to help you make it even . . . hotter. Initial attendance of Foundations classes requires a sponsor. If you would like to attend, but are not currently sponsored, stop by the Foundations office hour at Wicked Grounds (289 8th Street) between 5:30 to 6:30 on the day of class to speak with one of our established students. Look for the sexy lady or gentleman in the Foundations t-shirt ;)
- Monday, 10/12 7-9pm: Society of Janus Newcomers Only Coffee Social. Curious about kink? Have questions? Join us with other new folk on the second Monday evenings of the month. You can come as many times as you like while you still consider yourself new(ish) to the scene. We'll be answering questions and sharing experiences from having been in the scene for a couple years. Meet fellow newbies in a respectful and low-pressure setting where there are no stupid questions.
- Tuesday, 10/13 8-10pm: SF Stampede Munch. Into pony and pet play? Or perhaps you're an SF local looking forward to the CHASE? Come by this pet players' munch to talk about it!
- Wednesday, 10/14 7-9pm FRONT ROOM: Little Scouts Llama Meeting. This meeting is open to anyone interested in Little Scouts or age play to help us plan San Francisco's annual age play Halloween Party. We'll be planning out snacks, decorations, activities, and our Little Scouts Pinning Ceremony. You can donate to the cost of the party through funds, Halloween decorations, craft supplies, snacks, volunteering time, etc. We'll also be discussing our very successful table at Folsom St. Fair!
- Wednesday, 10/14 7-9pm BACK ROOM: October TNG FemDom Munch. The TNG Femdom monthly munch brings dommes -- those who identify as female and dominant or switchy tops -- between the ages of 18-39 together to discuss femdom play, sex, consent, and all things in between. All orientations absolutely welcome -- we take creating a productive and stimulating space for all female identified dominants very seriously. Well behaved subs 18-39 and of all orientations are welcome. Older subs are welcome if accompanied by their domme partner(s).
- Thursday, 10/15 7-9pm: Kink 101: Negotiating with Pride. Negotiating is a critical skill for building BDSM scenes, dynamics and relationships that work. But negotiating doesn't necessarily come naturally -- especially for those of us who are just entering the kink scene. Join us for a Kink 101 session on how to negotiate for exactly what you want in BDSM scene and relationships.
- Friday, 10/16 6:30-8:30pm: The Slutty Bookclub meets to talk about The Ethical Slut.
- Friday, 10/16 Headed to Beat to the Beat at the Citadel, or MEOW at Alchemy? Mention your party plans and get 10% off all our bondage rope, books, and toys to fill your toybag on the way.
- Saturday, 10/17 Noon - 2:30: It's Complicated! Munch. Life gives us labels, or we choose our own. But many times, we have to settle for ones that are only good enough. Some labels lose meaning over time and we find new ones to fit us. Some people choose labels with the intent to expand what that label can mean. Sometimes we will never be able to explain who we are in a few brief words. The It's Complicated Munch is meant to be an open and supportive space for all who are experiencing complications in their relationships, identity, orientation or kink. These complications can't necessarily be resolved, but perhaps we can help each other to see the beauty that comes from complexity.
- Saturday, 10/17 Headed to the Singles Rope Bondage Class & Mixer at 2:30? Need rope? Fear not! Wicked Grounds will be on site catering the event and selling DeGiotto hemp and jute rope.
- Saturday, 10/17: Headed to WINK at Alchemy or Taboo at the Citadel? Mention your party plans and get 10% off all our bondage rope, books, and toys to fill your toybag on the way.
- Sunday, 10/18 1-4pm: Kinky Coders. Join us for an afternoon of working on programming projects, networking, picking up new languages, and making new friends at the Kinky Coder munch. This month, we'll be working on projects, and we'll also have a brief speaker from Sexual Health Innovations, a company that's working to reduce campus sexual assault. All experience levels of programming are welcome, whether you're been programming since punch cards, or are starting your first codecademy lesson. This is a great place to run into some experienced programmers to help you out if you're stuck.
- Sunday, 10/18 6-10pm: Bring Your Human Animal Night!. We're back again and ready to have a howling good time! This pet themed play party is sure to have your tail waggin'! Come release your inner puppy, kitten, dragon, dino, bird, etc.! Hosted by petplay porn producer and fetish super star Denali Winter and adorable pup Bambi Belle, there will be toys, bowls, and pets galore!