It’s that time again! The Fetish Flea is this weekend! Great for newcomers and experienced players alike! Come beef up your toy bag or come to start one! This is where many local toy makers and consigners come to display toys for your viewing and purchasing pleasure! Plus, it’s a nice way to give to the community! For only $5 you can come shop, and have a look at one of SF’s very own dungeons! Then stick around for Whip it!, the play party all about whips and floggers!
Wondering what else Wicked Grounds is doing this week?
- Friday, August 11: Are you enamored with strange, mysterious creatures? Mythological or supernatural? Come to the Monster Girl Munch from 7-9pm. Despite it being about monster “girls”, all creatures, genders, and otherwise are welcome.
- Saturday, August 12: For all lactation fetishists, there will be a Milk Munchfrom 11:30am-1:30pm. Today is also the day of the Fetish Flea! Come to the SF Citadel from 11am – 5pm to enjoy the event for only $5!
- Sunday, August 13: For anyone who is into or curious about erotic hypnosis, there will be an Erotic Hypnosis Peershare If you’re new and curious about it, we ask that you show up at 2pm to get some basics before the meetup from 3-5pm. Curious about rubber? Wearing, caring for, the society around it? Then come to the SF Rubber Munch from 7-9pm. This munch is hosted by the Rubber community of San Francisco.
- Monday, August 14: New to the kink and BDSM community, and looking to meet others and learn more? Then the Foundations group may be perfect for you. They are a great resource, and give 101 classes. However, you need a sponsor for all Foundations group classes, which is why the Foundations Office Hours will be at Wicked Grounds from 5:30-6:30pm to talk with you, and give you a breakdown of everything they do. So you’re new to the kink community and have questions? Have you been curious about the community, and want support on your exploration? Perhaps you want to talk to others who have an idea of what you’re going through. Maybe you just want to meet a few friendly people before your first class or event. Come out to the SOJ’s Newcomer Crash Course from 7-8:30pm to meet some members of SOJ as well as newcomers like yourself. All those attending get 10% off all toys and books at Wicked Grounds.
- Tuesday, August 15: Are you an entrepreneur or small business owner in the kink community? Would you like to swap notes with other kinky businessfolk, build community, and perhaps even (oh my) network? Then you should join in on the Kinky Entrepreneurs Co-Working Hours from 1-5pm. Are you a Rope Enthusiast? Planning on going to Bay Area Rope Club (BARC) Rope Night? Stop by Wicked Grounds from 6-7pm for the Pre-meet Munch for some coffee and socializing before the event at Alchemy. From 7:30-9:30 is the SoJ Mentoring Social the Society of Janus is meeting for a fun, inclusive atmosphere for anyone interested in their Mentoring Program. Connect, ask questions, offer guidance, etc.
- Wednesday, August 16: Have you heard of our Patreon? Have you donated? Are you excited for what we’re planning on doing? Do you want to be a part of it? Well, from 2-4pm we will be doing our very first Podcastin the back of the café. We start shooting at 2:30, but are asking people to show up early and be a part of studio audience! Do you crossdress or are a dominant or supporter who enjoys the company of crossdressing persons? Crossdressing Club (Sissy Night) will be meeting from 7-10pm. This night is focused on the feminine and ultra-feminine, so the term sissy is to denote ruffles and extravagance, not humiliation. Remember to hold onto your receipt of $10 or more to get discount admission into Bondage-a-Go-Go.
- Thursday, August 17: Are you in a D/s relationship? Ever been curious of being in one, or starting one with your partner? Then come to the Innaugural D/s Salon from 7:00-9:00pm.
- Friday, August 18: No munches, but we will be open for all your kinky café needs!
- Saturday, August 19: Do you enjoy arts and crafts? I know, who doesn’t? Then you should come out to Crafty and Kinky, from 3-5pm.
- Sunday, August 20: The monthly Human Animal Night will be happening from 7-9pm. This is a time for human animals and their handlers to come for some fun socializing and to romp around in a fun and safe environment.